Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't fault that effort. Down 2-0 early and I knew we'd continue to grind - totally different team than years past.

Excellent effort. Still not enough quality in front of goal but we do create chances. Dycheball is working

I cannot believe the effort we saw from Gomes - he doesn't look anywhere near the same player.

If only we could finish half our chances we'd be comfortably midtable despite our 10 points deduction.

FFS. I'm gutted we didn't get anything out of that, especially with Burnley and Luton winning.

Three FACTS we learnt today
1) Gomes is our most technically gifted midfielder.
2) Patterson is a poor defender.
3) Onana should be shown the door in January.
Gomes is the only player at Everton that can play football. Danjuma is the world biggest i...

Damn! We should have got something out of that. Finishing cost us, overall play was pretty good. The ref needs looking at, a lot of interesting decisions

Hoped we’d put the days of being our own worst enemy with awful defending behind us, really really really REALLY like making our own life’s difficult against the better teams.
That said desperately unlucky not to pick up all 3 points today.

Great performance. Once again comes down to individual errors / poor performance. DCL, Harrison and Danjuma let us down today, the setup was perfect though. System created so many chances for us that really by the end we should’ve won.

Same story all season unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.