News of Ex Players

If it is, then he must use superglue to keep it on!

The way things are going, ex-players with dodgy ‘new’ hair could have their own thread.

Klaassen
Simonsen
Tosun

Anyone I’ve missed?
Some corkers on here, but for the sake of keeping on topic (ish)
Andros Townsend
Slaven Bilic

The man with an exploding calf, what have you done? James Al-Rodriguez, the unstoppable motor of The Fierce has spoken words that normally comes out from the malodorous Saturday wife's mouth. Not been able to go to shower naked and eating with his hands has been a problem for him and he even has been afraid. By prophet's beard, what kind of Al Saddite has been laying on the bosum of our glorious Al Rayyan? I'm sure it's been that son of dog and scorpion, Blanc, who has made James say something like this just to diminish the attraction of the Fierce in the eyes of footballing superstars. ITK I listen carefully (the guy knows everything about camel beauty contests too wink wink nudge nudge) said we were just a thickness of a worn out carpet, which a good negotiator sells as a perfect second vehicle to an unsuspecting buyer, like the ones buying dates and not checking the amount of camel dung mixed with 'em, away from getting Mbappe last summer. It all comes together now.

Conditional fatwa on him for as long Blanc's involvement in this has been clarified!

https://ge.globo.com/futebol/times/...o-sao-paulo-no-sportv.ghtml#video-12216998-id