6 + 2 Point Deductions

Don’t the scab 6 still want to play in the PL?
Can't see a super league ever working for English clubs. Certainly not unless the premier league dramatically loses its popularity and stock. Ultimately, the fanbases would reject it completely (including the fans of those clubs). It would make our protests look very minor, and fans of the non-scabs would demand their expulsion from the PL, which would cause the whole thing to implode.

I think this is so relevant. I believe the '6' are where they are (wealthy) because of the Premier League and Football League structure. The money generated has attracted new 'foreign'.

Our football is the envy of the world and others want our money.

I don't believe supporters of the 6 would back their teams participation in a Super League at the expense of participation in the top division here.

And they shouldn't be allowed to participate in both. Therefore, the UEFA position may not be so weak if English clubs are unable to join a Super Duper League.

This new ruling basically means that Chelsea & Manchester City with all their rule breaches, nothing will happen to them and will be forgotten about.
If the premier league did threaten them with points deduction then they will be off into a new league, that is something the premier league don't want.

So in other words this punishment that we have received will be another Niasse moment we're we are the only club to be punished

This new ruling basically means that Chelsea & Manchester City with all their rule breaches, nothing will happen to them and will be forgotten about.
If the premier league did threaten them with points deduction then they will be off into a new league, that is something the premier league don't want.

So in other words this punishment that we have received will be another Niasse moment we're we are the only club to be punished
Manuel Lanzini was also banned for diving, 3/4 weeks later after Niasse. So we werent the only one, not that it matters

And Dare i say it, if its not already been said, they knew this outcome would be as such and therefore, once again have shown what a corrupt bunch they really are.

they boil my piss

Manuel Lanzini was also banned for diving, 3/4 weeks later after Niasse. So we werent the only one, not that it matters
Notts Forrest will be the ‘Lanzini equivalent’ on P&S if anyone else is to fall foul of it before a rule change can be implemented to spare City and Chelsea.
That is unless Brenan Johnsons £48m transfer has dug them out. (That figure makes the Richarlison deal look even worse imho)

EPL probably desperate for any other non scab 6 team to sale too close to wind so they can appear to be even handed.

I said this from day one.

They will also reduce our deduction to 5/6 and then set a maximum of 10 points knowing that the top teams will still be safe with that deduction.

My view is that the teams may wait to join the ESL knowing their maximum points deduction. If they're over 30 points clear of relegation, they may just swallow a single 30 point deduction because it doesn't matter if they miss out on Europe. They may not even do it all at once, as they can join the ESL, take the deduction, then tye others delay the start for a year or two until the others join in.

If the PL were serious and wanted to stop them, the sanction would be expulsion. But they're far to valuable to the 'product' for them to do that.

I think everybody knows that they're continuing their conversation on the ESL, just nobody is willing to do anything about it.

My view is that the teams may wait to join the ESL knowing their maximum points deduction. If they're over 30 points clear of relegation, they may just swallow a single 30 point deduction because it doesn't matter if they miss out on Europe. They may not even do it all at once, as they can join the ESL, take the deduction, then tye others delay the start for a year or two until the others join in.

If the PL were serious and wanted to stop them, the sanction would be expulsion. But they're far to valuable to the 'product' for them to do that.

I think everybody knows that they're continuing their conversation on the ESL, just nobody is willing to do anything about it.

I personally believe they've blown all chance of this happening.

The devious and disgraceful way they tried to implement it last time was an absolute PR disaster in relation to any further attempts to get it up and running. It's already too tarnished an idea to have most members of the public look at any new proposals with fresh eyes and no 'bias.'

The ,30 point deduction is for talking about a breakaway competition, joining one might be a different matter. If the Premier League wants to stay in UEFA it would mean expulsion hopefully.

I think this is so relevant. I believe the '6' are where they are (wealthy) because of the Premier League and Football League structure. The money generated has attracted new 'foreign'.

Our football is the envy of the world and others want our money.

I don't believe supporters of the 6 would back their teams participation in a Super League at the expense of participation in the top division here.

And they shouldn't be allowed to participate in both. Therefore, the UEFA position may not be so weak if English clubs are unable to join a Super Duper League.
They are tourist fans and couldn't careless and would probably back this.

The ESL model involves clubs continuing to compete in their domestic leagues. There has yet to be any ESL model put forward where the elite clubs have proposed or advocated leaving their own leagues.

City and Chelsea do not want to leave the Premier League as it’s the most lucrative league in the world, and I think their PL and Champions League revenues combined are similar or greater than the revenues that would supposedly be achieved in the ESL.

My point is that I don’t think City or Chelsea will be able to use the threat of joining an imaginary league as a means of avoiding FFP punishments.

I think the Sky Six need the PL more than the PL need the Sky Six. If they want to leave, they can do, but they’ve never even suggested doing so because they simply don’t want to leave.

I personally believe they've blown all chance of this happening.

The devious and disgraceful way they tried to implement it last time was an absolute PR disaster in relation to any further attempts to get it up and running. It's already too tarnished an idea to have most members of the public look at any new proposals with fresh eyes and no 'bias.'

You mean the 'English fans'? I have no idea what the reaction was like in other countries. I would expect that there was less backlash. Unfortunately, for many of these clubs it is a numbers game, lose 5m, gain 10.

It won't happen if they don't play PL, but if they can do both, which apparently now can't be stopped, then why wouldn't they. There were plenty of apologists even in the UK who tried to push the benefits for their clubs, it's just that locally, those against it were louder.