2023/24 Amadou Onana

I'm not going to trawl through the thread quoting various posts which, once again, overstep the line between venting frustration and petulant abuse. Time and time again fans let their inability to control their emotions get the better of them and it overspills in to a toxic mosh pit.

Let's use Anthony Gordon as a recent example. He was literally chased in his car by fans trying to make themselves social media famous; "fair play to them lads, lad. They told him he's not good enough, lad. Proper blues, them, lad". Then when he forced a move he was labelled scum. We got a good fee for him, and he's doing well, but that won't stop the das from giving him a good verbal hammering twice a season until he retires.

The self importance of the modern day fan and their supposed pioneering views is one of the worst things about the club and the sport in general. It's honestly embarassing that you're suggesting people like me are holding the club back.
Top post

Funny how you've had to wait weeks to continue your hate campaign, one grim weasel you
No hate but with his size I’d like to see more of it, if he starts contributing with similar efforts on goal means he’s added to his game, even said I loved how he attacked the ball can’t see how that is hate?

Who has been racist in this thread? If someone is being racist then report it to the mods. Criticizing a player for their performance isn’t being racist. You’ll find loads of criticism in every single player’s own thread. I mean look at Dave with Patterson. He won’t let it go with him.

Feel free to read through the first 3 pages and see which players/threads pop up when the terms "lazy" and "bad attitude" pop up.

:coffee:

Was honestly shocked to see how many pages the thread had moved when I logged on tonight from this afternoon, anger from last night you can understand to an extent, those continuing on into tonight have an agenda that should rightly be questioned.
See it with nrl fans here that don't like it when the polynesian players dare open their mouths about something. Suddenly they're "cocky" or "arrogant".

Yes, that's the only thing you have ever posted in this thread
No it’s not I don’t hate him tho he still hasn’t won me over, I had to watch him home and away last season when he was a passenger in most games. He’s had a few good games this season but on the whole since he’s been here he’s still been anonymous in more than he’s shined. Like Mykolenko he’s looked good recently still don’t think he’s good enough same with Patterson he’s got potential but he’s still off it and needs plenty more games, Doucoure works hard comes up with important goals reality is tho he’s a poor player DCL, Harrison, McNeil for now they do a job in this current system moving forward aren’t the answer. And whether we would be higher up the league or not it’s actually grim to watch. And for the people who pay to follow home away and cups that penalty was a slap in the face and rightly so he deserves to take responsibility for it so if that’s with criticism so what it’s part of being in the spotlight and earning millions deal with it as long as the criticism doesn’t cross the line.

No it’s not I don’t hate him tho he still hasn’t won me over, I had to watch him home and away last season when he was a passenger in most games. He’s had a few good games this season but on the whole since he’s been here he’s still been anonymous in more than he’s shined. Like Mykolenko he’s looked good recently still don’t think he’s good enough same with Patterson he’s got potential but he’s still off it and needs plenty more games, Doucoure works hard comes up with important goals reality is tho he’s a poor player DCL, Harrison, McNeil for now they do a job in this current system moving forward aren’t the answer. And whether we would be higher up the league or not it’s actually grim to watch. And for the people who pay to follow home away and cups that penalty was a slap in the face and rightly so he deserves to take responsibility for it so if that’s with criticism so what it’s part of being in the spotlight and earning millions deal with it as long as the criticism doesn’t cross the line.
Got one line into this post and saw you lying about a player to justify your campaign, people can just search your posts in this thread and see your agenda