2023/24 Amadou Onana

He thinks he's a lot better than he actually is. he has that attitude about him and it was on full display last night with that pathetic attempt at a penalty. If that sails overhead or to the side then so be it but when he rolls right to the keeper like that, there's no excuse. And like I said earlier, that penalty sums up his attitude. Not as good as he thinks he is.
Funny how none of this was being said when he scored last weekend. People literally cannot wait to see others fail sometimes, just so they can say I told you so.

Well im sure he did have a care. Im sure he practiced this and it came off in training OK.
I haven't re-watched the pens, but I think you should give it a go m8.

Missing a pen, that's life, it happens.
But for something to be able to really get to me like that yesterday, just sums it up for me..

I think we can all agree he's a quality player whose ceiling is clearly higher then Everton, yet the penalty was an utter shocker and hopefully the next time he's taking one to put his team in the semi final he will simply put his foot through it.

It's almost guaranteed that he won't be an Everton player the next time he's in the verge of a semi final though - will probably be the last League Cup game he plays in for us.

We see his self centred attitude at every home game. He doesn't want to take the acclaim of the fans with his team mates, he has to have his own, individual lap of honour. What on earth is going on between those ears? Same last night. He wanted to be the glory boy, the scorer of the winning goal. He's not an Evertonian and never will be. Get rid!!
Bizarre post

Funny how none of this was being said when he scored last weekend. People literally cannot wait to see others fail sometimes, just so they can say I told you so.
That goal last week is exactly what he should be doing with his aerial threat I loved how he attacked the ball, so it shows he can do it, frustrates me he doesn’t do it more often.

Important player for us and has been doing well imo. Just got a little bit too cocky with that pen and made a complete prat out of himself. He will learn from it and it will make him a better player. Bollox to that crap cup anyway. Full Concentration on getting higher in the league now.

Some of our fanbase at the first sign of a mistake...

Who has been racist in this thread? If someone is being racist then report it to the mods. Criticizing a player for their performance isn’t being racist. You’ll find loads of criticism in every single player’s own thread. I mean look at Dave with Patterson. He won’t let it go with him.

The hate in here is genuinely disturbing, folk talking like they've met him and he has personally wronged them. Then beyond that there is a group of really poor quality posters who have targeted him for a while. They've had to stay quiet due to his form but now they are reveling in a mistake and its the common accusations to an obvious target to them. Lazy, arrogant, too big for his boots.

Pathetic.