2023/24 Sean Dyche

Probably take them to Skegness.

1702915940493.jpeg

I could not disagree more, so we're going to have to agree to disagree. Tomorrow is the next game so is the most important game. And there will be 39k Evertonians there tomorrow wanting to see another Everton win.
Of course.

But there'll be a silver edge to the cloud if we lose.

Three more intense games avoided so we can preserve players for 21 cup finals in the league.

If Dave had his way, he would not even know what a 3rd/4th round was lol, never mind a final
Look ive been guilty of saying "Play the under12s" in the past regarding cup comps, but we have a QF at home and we are 3 games away from a Cup Final.

Thankfully, our Gaffer knows how important that is and a packed out Goodison will be willing the boys on the pitch tomorrow.

We dont have 21 cup finals.

We do not have to win 21 games to stay up.

I dont think you understand what a Cup Final is.
I've been to 6 of them, I know what they're about.

Getting through to the SF to play Liverpool home and away is not my idea of ideal preparation to save our PL status.

The orange hoop-loving kitten supports Glasgow Celtshizz and commands as much authority as a “do not tumble dry” label on all matters Everton related, I gather this is also the case with his laughably contrarian views on world politics and society. He’s the exact reason there is an ignore function.