2023/24 Sean Dyche

Why do we care about Burnley? We're flying, so enjoy it.
Oh I think it's because a few posters are indulging in a bit of light hearted mockery of other posters who reckoned Kompany was light years ahead of Dyche last season.

Give it a bit of a change in fortune results wise for both clubs in the New Year and the vaults will be HOT 🔥 🥵

We have a wafer thin squad of proven first team players.

Add 3/4 extra games to a busy schedule anyway and watch them ping hamstrings and get knee injuries...then watch us cling on until the final day of the season and wait to see what are fate is.

Add 3/4 extra games to a busy schedule anyway and watch them ping hamstrings and get knee injuries...then watch us cling on until the final day of the season and wait to see what are fate is.
Players can and do get injured in training, some players get injured taking things out of the loft, stubbing their toes getting out of bed.

You cant hide players from injury, injuries happen.

Every Everton fan will be willing us to win tomorrow, meanwhile I get the feeling you will be praying for injuries just so you can say I told you so.

I bet his system isn't as simple as we all think it is; there's probably a lot of hard work, thought and application going on at the training ground to make it look so sim

Absolutely. This isn’t the Dog and Duck Sunday league where the pre-game team talk is along the lines of 'Get stuck in and run your knackers off' while the goalie's warm up routine involves a fag and a can of coke (I miss playing Sunday league…)

This is a well drilled, disciplined team led by very talented managers/coaches who know how to get the best out of what they have available to them. The hard yards on the training pitch manifest as performances where everyone (even those who don’t regularly play) knows their role.

It shows the gulf between Dyche and Lampard.

If we win 2 more matches we might not need to win another for the rest of the season. Maybe Luton gets 25+.