Patto* ——- Tarky ——- Godfrey** ——- Myko

Garner ——- Onana

Harrison ——- Doucs ——- McMessi

Dom

*Coleman if fit
** Keane if fit

Beto on for Dom, 75 ish
Dobbin on for Harrison, late
Danjuma on for McMessi, very late on to waste time.

1:2 Away Win to the Blues. Burnley passing it around the back too much, and not being able to cope with our press. Burnley to be dangerous, exploiting our weakened defence and knackered legs. Us to slog it out and hang on for a defining win!

banana-skin potential: a win would reveal a new mentality whereas a loss discloses more of the old 'Everton that'. I'm plumping for a 1-2 win
I'm getting used to expecting to win, rather than hoping. They may be improving but Burnley's home record is as bad as ours is good. Sometimes it's best to consider form and momentum.

Nevertheless, I'll be as nervous as ever during the game!

I was away in Gran Canaria recently and there was a lad who was wearing a Burnley shirt who kicked off and said a few words, ever since I have had a distinct dislike for them so I hope we batter them.

I think Godfrey has to come in for Branthwaite, Godfrey is linked with Tottingham so will want to show his worth plus he has a lot to prove to Dyche so might play well. I would definetely be putting Onana in for Gana other than that we will be fine. Winning becomes a habit so lets keep it going with tough games against Spurs and City on the horizon oh and the QF of the Coca Cola Worthington Rumbelows League Cup

Can see us struggling if either of Keane or Godfrey are at the back. That's just how bad I think they are. So bad that i'd actually start like this:

Pickford
Patterson Tarkowski Onana Mykolenko
Young Doucoure Garner McNeill
Harrison
DCL​

Fingers crossed for a win, but got a feeling we'll draw this.

Hope I'm wrong

UTFT

I also have a weird disliking of them. I went away when they beat us 3-2 and sat in their end which was empty. When we scored a saw a youngish lad turn around and start having a go as a group of oldish Everton dads and I just thought what a bell.

When they beat us I was also walking to my car when a lad decided to smack one of our coach windows and shout ‘have that you scouse *****’. I was made up they went down simply because of this.

PL & pgmol parachuting their “best” officials on field and VAR (Taylor and Kavanagh) just to slap us back down into place - Oliver did his best for them on Sunday.

The PL will be devastated we've picked up so many points since the deduction. Expect nothing to be fair or consistent going forward.

Can see us struggling if either of Keane or Godfrey are at the back. That's just how bad I think they are. So bad that i'd actually start like this:

Pickford
Patterson Tarkowski Onana Mykolenko
Young Doucoure Garner McNeill
Harrison
DCL​

Fingers crossed for a win, but got a feeling we'll draw this.

Hope I'm wrong

UTFT
Think Mykolenko or Coleman (if available) would be more likely to fill in at centre back than onana if dyche doesn’t fancy Godfrey or Keane

I'll happily take the draw.

All we have to do now is nurse our advantage over the bottom three. We most certainly cannot allow them to close it in direct head-to-heads. We're better than them. That will show over the season. Take the point, keep them at arm's length, and move on. Give them no encouragement.

Status
Not open for further replies.