6 + 2 Point Deductions

Its very much Tomato Tomato, granted. And, it is only my opinion. Dec 31st will give us a better idea. Or a horrible fright.
I think for most it will be a most terrible fright.

People seem to think our "low" transfer net spend will help us and whilst we have lowered the wage bill, its still disgustingly high considering our very reduced income, add in loan repayments and im not gonna lie, im very concerned.

Not a shot of that last night from the tv coverage.

everton-fc-v-newcastle-united-premier-league.jpg
We saw it in the USA, and it was commented upon. I was surprised, as the American networks are just as beholden to the sky6 narrative as the British ones and just as full of rs favouring commentators pundits, although tim howard is an exception (although he never seems to wear his everton hat)

I think for most it will be a most terrible fright.

People seem to think our "low" transfer net spend will help us and whilst we have lowered the wage bill, its still disgustingly high considering our very reduced income, add in loan repayments and im not gonna lie, im very concerned.

Quite.

Think you’re right re stadium and 777 but it will have to show in the accounts I would have thought. Bear in mind, as far as we know, the £19.5m overspend was supposedly interest on stadium loans.
I believe that £19.5 million is us trying to claim interest payments for the stadium when the money at that time was given interest free by the owner.

I believe that £19.5 million is us trying to claim interest payments for the stadium when the money at that time was given interest free by the owner.

Who knows? All I know is that we managed to upset the original commission by dumping over 40,000 documents on them and arguing stuff down rabbit holes.

As Samuel wrote, we are being punished for trying to be competitive. It’s not our fault our owner bought badly

I think that money is to keep the stadium build on track, so not sure if that counts in the £105 million.
Thanks for this post as I was confused. The stadium costs are not considered in this, it’s just we tried to offset some interest on a loan or something?

Was beaming last night but this 20 mill a month has burst my bubble. I assume that money is stadium finance and the rest of the club washes its own face?

Unfortunately, I see some major sales in January just to pay for the stadium so we need to make hay before the bad weather comes.

Surely some teams will be in trouble for a few years, if the 3rd year is like a rolling year. The middle year if a massive lost, would then become the 1st year of 3 the following year - if you get me lol

Still always thought it was a standard 3 years at once - IE 2020 - 2023, then the next 3 years etc, But dont have a clue as feels like they are all out to get us, as no way we are the only team in trouble

Surely some teams will be in trouble for a few years, if the 3rd year is like a rolling year. The middle year if a massive lost, would then become the 1st year of 3 the following year - if you get me lol

Still always thought it was a standard 3 years at once - IE 2020 - 2023, then the next 3 years etc, But dont have a clue as feels like they are all out to get us, as no way we are the only team in trouble

I get you, but I dont know the answer. Like, you could get done 3 times from having one shocking year!