FA CUP DRAW ROUND 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure there can be a replay in the third round. I could easily see a draw in our game tbh
See my reply to Ring master, above post.
That says up to and including 4th round - IE replays are in 3rd round, if i am reading it right lol
Yes I’ve read your first reply to me wrongly, so apologies to you, Toffee Tim and our friend from Crystal Pal. Alan Whittle the Humphrey Bogart fan. So the Crystal Pal.cup game is odds on to be a draw, another game we could do with out. Absolutely an ‘ Everton that‘.

Third Round day used to be one of the biggest and best days in the football calendar. Now it’s completely diminished by spreading it thinly over five days.
Also, never known it before to start on a thursday, usually friday night is the earliest, I remember Leeds away on TV in 1985 on a Friday. Becoming comical now, just a tool for media to spread its diversity nonsense the fa cup is now.

Why have the club agreed to this… should have dismissed it outright!! Being to nice yet again!! We need to grow a pair!!
Palace are just as guilty, but ITV are the biggest culprits, there’s no justifiable reason to put 2 all PL ties on, when said clubs have just agreed a massive new TV deal, over games involving lower/non league sides that could do with the extra revenue

Palace are just as guilty, but ITV are the biggest culprits, there’s no justifiable reason to put 2 all PL ties on, when said clubs have just agreed a massive new TV deal, over games involving lower/non league sides that could do with the extra revenue
I think clubs are contractually committed to say nothing to protect the broadcast fee. It won’t even be mildly criticised.

Crystal Place v Everton FA Cup refs & co

Ref: Christopher Kavanagh
Assistant ref: Simon Bennett & Daniel Leach
Fourth official: Tim Robinson
VAR: Craig Pawson
Support VAR: Michael Salisbury
AVAR: Natalie Aspinall

Support VARs will be in place for the FA Cup third round proper ties where the technology is in operation. A role utilised for a number of UEFA, FIFA and other international fixtures, the Support VAR's duties will include assisting the VAR and AVAR with evaluating incidents and assisting with the communication between the officials.

Status
Not open for further replies.