6 + 2 Point Deductions

I think they can still give us 5 points and it'll look like a harsh penalty, so they'll settle on that in the hopes that this will just go away

And honestly, if they give us 5 points, we should probably just take that and get on with surviving

Give us 5 points back and I think we can grind enough results out to stay up

I think they can still give us 5 points and it'll look like a harsh penalty, so they'll settle on that in the hopes that this will just go away

And honestly, if they give us 5 points, we should probably just take that and get on with surviving

Give us 5 points back and I think we can grind enough results out to stay up
The sad thing is, after this appeal, there's nothing else we can do. Whatever those rats decide, we're stuck with it. No right to further appeals, no mechanism to take it to CAS, nothing. That's why I fear the worst. We signed up to this stupid system and now we're stuck with whatever we end up with.

To be fair I did read something back end of last week in one of Martin Samuel’s columns I think which explained this.

Something along the lines of a group of retained PL names who they then pick to sit on panels and that’s how they came up with the first three stooges.

As bent as selecting Boxing judges all this. Hardly independent at all..

Martin Samuel is a Man City stooge. He's been defending them from the beginning. He knows our punishment is setting a precedent. That out of the way, I don't mind the fat hippo on our side... I'll take anyone.

The sad thing is, after this appeal, there's nothing else we can do. Whatever those rats decide, we're stuck with it. No right to further appeals, no mechanism to take it to CAS, nothing. That's why I fear the worst. We signed up to this stupid system and now we're stuck with whatever we end up with.
Not 100% on that. The rules say we can’t go to court but as far I know you can’t completely contract out of the laws of the land - putting “you can’t sue us” in a contract doesn’t necessarily make it so. If there is something procedural- and abuse of process is an issue here- it could still end up in court.