Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Young extends his leg forward, stops Martial from planting his foot on the ground. Penalty and VAR actually doing a good job on this one.

Saying it again - we'd drop a collective bollock if this decision went against us and we'd be right.
Not really concerned about what someone online says. I will stick to my opinion that Martial sought his leg and went down like a ton of bricks. It is only an opinion of mine and I know others will see it differently but that is my take on it.

Considering our playing staff I think Dyche is doing a decent job. What Dyche has to learn is how to enable us to get a victory from being down. That will be hard for him but when we are chasing we are at our most vunerable
Doubt he will ever change, he has no plan B well maybe he does but it never works

Considering our playing staff I think Dyche is doing a decent job. What Dyche has to learn is how to enable us to get a victory from being down. That will be hard for him but when we are chasing we are at our most vunerable
He's done well recently, particularly away from home, but when a game is getting away from us, like the second half today, he never seems to be able to adapt and turn a game around. It's not just the subs, although that is clearly a problem, it's the absence of any alternative system. People will say that's down to personnel but we played five at the back in the cup, for example, and it worked well, but we never, ever change systems during a game.

Not really concerned about what someone online says. I will stick to my opinion that Martial sought his leg and went down like a ton of bricks. It is only an opinion of mine and I know others will see it differently but that is my take on it.
I agree with this, he played for the foul. He went and wrapped his foot around Youngs then fell over. But Young has to be smarter too, he knows that’s what an attacker will do in these circumstances.

No. It's quality over quantity.

United are in that bracket well above us - those top 10 sides will be a bit too much for us over the season.

However, continuing how we're playing we'll win more that the 3 around us and get out

You can only hope so mate. But one thing I've learned in the last two seasons is that being in the relegation zone is a psychological battle not always a football one

It sucks you in

Status
Not open for further replies.