6 + 2 Point Deductions

It's just another element to all this that simply does not stack up. How can we have ran every signing past them, yet its led to this? In that case surely theyve spectacularly failed in their own duty?

Not at all excusing our own disgraceful mismanagement, but like I say, yet another aspect of this which simply doesn't make sense.
Because according to various journalists there is no real time accountancy, EFC rocks up at the PL and says we want to buy player A for £Xm. PL say, well that means you are pushing or may be over P&S limits. EFC respond by saying…don’t worry we will realise income this year at x, which will involve players at x value. On the basis of these alleged warranties by the club, the PL authorised the transaction but the sale of players never materialised.

I'd star taking Neville seriously if he ever came out and said: "We have to replace the PL with a new organisation. The present one is not fit for purpose. Everything fades away and with all its issues now has come the time for the PL to leave the stage."

He won't though; he implicitly defends it.

I mean, he’s unlikely to satisfy your need for him to say those exact words, but he called the PL a “defunct organisation”, which I think is in the same spirit.

Point about selling Digne, then signing a replacement. Suggesting we just play youth players instead.
So you just sell, sell, sell to comply. Don't replace them. Play youth players and left with a shell of a squad that would certainly go down.
Also, we didn't just sign those players on a whim. We were desperately in trouble in the league and had an injury crisis.

Ornstein's use of the word "excuses" gave the game away. He's been sent out by the PL - or gone out voluntarily but instinctively knowing the PL would appreciate it - to hammer Everton as a rogue player; a bad faith actor, when that was;t the case at all.

The other 4 thick gets either weren't clued up to see his game and hold him to account for hijacking a discussion on our punishment or simply could;t be arsed.

Neville likes to play "man of the people." He's lucky he works for Sky and not the BBC or he'd have been reigned in long ago.

He's treading a fine line now though and I expect the Premier League are watching with interest ready to step in and tell Sky to stop their little dog from yapping, then he'll quietly take his barrack room laywer act onto another subject so he doesn't upset his paymasters and risk him losing the platform that he so clearly loves.

I mean, he’s unlikely to satisfy your need for him to say those exact words, but he called the PL a “defunct organisation”, which I think is in the same spirit.
Ok fair enough. But wait a few days and he'll be talking up reforms.

The feller isn't consistent at all.

Let them take their shots. They have one shot at this while we will agitate for the rest of the season when they try and move on selling the 'product'.

They're going to get it first on Sunday and every match thereafter.

Ruin their 'product'. Keep calling them corrupt. Keep the guerrilla tactics going.

They've taken on the wrong club here.

Client journo rats beware.
Get em dave!

What I did find odd was that the costs of the stadium project were not allowed to be excluded until the FY following planning permission being received because of the likelihood or probability of benefit which seems grossly unfair but if they were the rules, I would question why we weren’t aware of them.

3 months Evertons appeal could take before we'd know the outcome

In the meantime, we've been stuck in the relegation places which puts huge pressure on the squad and management team. We've got a horrid run of fixtures from now until the new year which is why it was so imperative to be getting wins against the likes of West Ham and Palace away

Left in limbo at a time when we could do with a financial lift to help get the stadium over the line.

Reputation also damage as being "the first" to be deducted a made up number of points.

It's great getting people on board, MP's voicing their concern or TV pundits. But it doesn't help us in the here and now does it? It's absolutely 'kin scandalous what's gone on.

I got a reply off the PL 6 days after my initial email. Supposed to be from "supporters relations" and it took 6 days lol I emailed him back to say I look forward to another response in 6 days time.

Also, we didn't just sign those players on a whim. We were desperately in trouble in the league and had an injury crisis.

Ornstein's use of the word "excuses" gave the game away. He's been sent out by the PL - or gone out voluntarily but instinctively knowing the PL would appreciate it - to hammer Everton as a rogue player; a bad faith actor, when that was;t the case at all.

The other 4 thick gets either weren't clued up to see his game and hold him to account for hijacking a discussion on our punishment or simply could;t be arsed.

When Carragher brought up the Portsmouth 9 points for administration point he immediately jumped in with "you can't bring up the past" I'm sorry what??? Why not?