January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you thinking Zat? 60m for Dom, 150m for Branners and 200m for Onana?

lol lol lol lol

I do wonder what colour the sky is on your planet.

You honestly believe anything.

Thats not to say those players wont have interest, but I can assure you, nobody knows where or how much.

Bed.

What should ffp be tight? Thought we we were in a healthy place after the last few years of spending
Anyway we should just go and spend 100mil and stick 2 finger up to the prem like every other club does
we've been making a loss for years.

ok it's a smaller loss in the last couple of years but still a loss.

we are taking 777loans just to pay bills.

how do you think we can afford purchases even if P&S wasn't a problem ?

Centre back a must. The gap between our starters and the bench in that position is collosal and, given the critical nature of the position, therefore carries the greatest area of risk to results if Tarks or Branners get injured. Would be my priority. As for the profile of signing, has to be either a top quality old pro on a short-term deal (something along the lines of that Evans to United deal) or a young player with a high ceiling from the championship. We live in hope.

Centre midfield I also agree is next on the list. Profile has to be someone who can come in and compete immediately in the engine room. Fancy a loan, me. Phillips would be class. Maybe Hojberg from Spurs.

Rest can be left alone. Feel like we have good enough cover at Right and Left Midfield (we don't play wingers) in Harrison, McNeill and Danjuma. Most of that front lot can play multiple positions for a Dyche team, Garner and Doucs have also put in stints there.

Centre back a must. The gap between our starters and the bench in that position is collosal and, given the critical nature of the position, therefore carries the greatest area of risk to results if Tarks or Branners get injured. Would be my priority. As for the profile of signing, has to be either a top quality old pro on a short-term deal (something along the lines of that Evans to United deal) or a young player with a high ceiling from the championship. We live in hope.

Centre midfield I also agree is next on the list. Profile has to be someone who can come in and compete immediately in the engine room. Fancy a loan, me. Phillips would be class. Maybe Hojberg from Spurs.

Rest can be left alone. Feel like we have good enough cover at Right and Left Midfield (we don't play wingers) in Harrison, McNeill and Danjuma. Most of that front lot can play multiple positions for a Dyche team, Garner and Doucs have also put in stints there.

Would have shift one of Keane or Godfrey first.

Why? Do we have to sell to buy?
No ofcourse but would we really be in a position to have 5 centrebacks? Unfortunately someone has to buy Godfrey, Keane and even Holgate for them to be off the books!

Neither BG and MK are going to get games unless something happens to Tarky and Branthwaite. I completely agree we'd need sufficient quality there not only to be cover but also to compete to get tarky or branthwaite out the team. Keane and Godfrey are showing no signs of that!

We won’t be signing Phillips or Hojberg. And we obviously don’t have enough cover out wide given Garner has already played a few games there and was pretty rubbish. Also took him away from the centre where we need him.

We dont have a rm you take harrison out then the balance is wrong, he does not trust danjuma. Dont think he will be after a cb unless godfrey goes even tho i want one, so can see cm and rm

Status
Not open for further replies.