2023/24 Sean Dyche

I'm a kopite because I'm annoyed we're 14th when we could've/should've comfortably won home games against giants like Luton?
You're a kopite because youre sitting here fuming like half an hour after Everton win away from home and push us clear of the relegation spots we have been living in for 2 seasons.

There is no way you're a blue, not a chance.

You're a kopite because youre sitting here fuming like half an hour after Everton win away from home and push us clear of the relegation spots we have been living in for 2 seasons.

There is no way you're a blue, not a chance.
I was fuming at Dyche when we conceded yet another soft goal and will fume at the poor manager likely every game as he's a poor manager.

Well put mate 7 points from WHU Away, Brighton Home and Palace Away - outstanding.

Also not suggesting we just see United as an 'expected' loss.

But more of a free hit. 8 point gap to the bottom three, worst case scenario after the next round of games its 5. Best case, its 11. Good position to be in relatively. Takes some pressure off the players, and without that pressure lets see what they can do.

KNEEL
1699724884817.png

I'm glad we're winning at least those games, even if they're chaotic at best most of the time. Currently (small sample etc.) we're at 50% win rate away which is great.

They are, but we play half of our games at home, we can't keep losing those.

I am - I've said I don't like the man as a football manager, but he's not doing himself any favours either by making the exact same mistakes.
Exact same mistakes as what?