2023/24 Sean Dyche

Just admit he's finally got us like an actual team for the first time in 3 years.

It's not going to be perfect but it's functional and can improve.
We are purposeful. Anyone who can’t see that is in denial. You can argue about his methods but we definitely “attack” despite what people claim. We just don’t screw around with possession for 45 minutes.

Why is everyone so reactive towards him?

Is this a joke? 😂😂
No, Dyche is a slug and I've said as much since his day 1, vault me, NEA.

We play crap football and hope for some moment of magic in nearly every game, when it doesn't come it's the worst football in the Prem.
The manager can't make subs if his life (or in this case no doubt - job) depended on it and his ingame management is reactive when it's too late.

But we got a win today and only 3 points matter etc.

No, Dyche is a slug and I've said as much since his day 1, vault me, NEA.

We play crap football and hope for some moment of magic in nearly every game, when it doesn't come it's the worst football in the Prem.
The manager can't make subs if his life (or in this case no doubt - job) depended on it and his ingame management is reactive when it's too late.

But we got a win today and only 3 points matter etc.
3 moments of magic today. 1 moment of magic againdbdt West Ham. 3 moments of magic against Villa in the cup. 3 moments of magic against Brentford. Man we are really riding our luck

We are purposeful. Anyone who can’t see that is in denial. You can argue about his methods but we definitely “attack” despite what people claim. We just don’t screw around with possession for 45 minutes.

Exactly.

Look at today. Had 34% of the ball. Scored 3. Had 8 shots. 3 on target. Hit the post.

Palace at 12 shots. 2 on target (one a pen).

We should have comfortably won that game. Bunkering down inside your box with 30+ minutes to play is not sustainable. We concede soft goals bc we have 18% possession. Then we slag off our defenders who are under constant pressure. Thrilled we won but palaces terrible defending bailed out dyche’s pathetic tactics

Like I said...won't be perfect.

But 1 loss in 6 says we're ok.
1699722831865.png

Was that also okay or is it now fully normal and ignorable?

We're on a good run of results currently but this is not a sustainable football/game plan and the 1st part will be back, hopefully no time soon as we need every single point, but it will be as it's Sean Dyche.

I fear we're a Doucoure injury/suspension away from forgetting how to set up a team again.

We should have comfortably won that game. Bunkering down inside your box with 30+ minutes to play is not sustainable. We concede soft goals bc we have 18% possession. Then we slag off our defenders who are under constant pressure. Thrilled we won but palaces terrible defending bailed out dyche’s pathetic tactics

Your mum is pathetic.