Bill Kenwright

I don't get the need to dump on the man right now
move on and come back, after restraint and grace have been given breath, there's truth and passion in that too

post Bill I want to see a man come in of the necessary gravitas and belief that convinces Onana to stay and convinces Branthwaite to captain this side for years to come.

So just two seperate buyers bought those shares @ £3,700 that's a total of £192,400 . A fair wedge of money however it was split. I wonder (a) who would invest that amount of money and (b) why do EFC shares keep rising in value given that we are the worst run club in the history of footie ?
It's very strange.

Most hold shares for sentimental reasons so I'm surprised that so many where available in the first place.

I don't get the need to dump on the man right now
move on and come back, after restraint and grace have been given breath, there's truth and passion in that too

post Bill I want to see a man come in of the necessary gravitas and belief that convinces Onana to stay and convinces Branthwaite to captain this side for years to come.
As an aside, it's less about convincing those players, and more about the fact Everton will likely need the money.

Which does link back to what Kenwright did wrong as a chairman, of course.

It's very strange.

Most hold shares for sentimental reasons so I'm surprised that so many where available in the first place.
Do you know if the 52 shares came from one or multiple sources ? It's understandable that small shareholders might dump their shares because they are hacked off with EFC . The odd thing is who would buy a small block of shares which gives no power or voting rights .

Do you know if the 52 shares came from one or multiple sources ? It's understandable that small shareholders might dump their shares because they are hacked off with EFC . The odd thing is who would buy a small block of shares which gives no power or voting rights .
No idea, as you say..... It's a little odd.

I can only imagine it's just a bit of emotionless speculation on the buyers side. I mean, they were 2'200 five years ago, 1'700 seven years ago, 900 ten years ago. If we somehow manage to stay in business for the next 2 years it's easy to see them heading north of 5000.

No idea, as you say..... It's a little odd.

I can only imagine it's just a bit of emotionless speculation on the buyers side. I mean, they were 2'200 five years ago, 1'700 seven years ago, 900 ten years ago. If we somehow manage to stay in business for the next 2 years it's easy to see them heading north of 5000.

They were £3500 about 27yrs ago and more than double that only a few years previous. Mind you that was before the rights issue. Dropped to almost nothing a few years ago.

Holt's article is utter claptrap...

...We should acknowledge the man did his best and let him rest in peace. That's the best tribute we can pay.
I know there'll be lots of on going discussion on the coulda - woulda - shouldas.
But for me,
He's now sleeping The Big Sleep.
As far as I'm concerned he's square with the house.

They were £3500 about 27yrs ago and more than double that only a few years previous. Mind you that was before the rights issue. Dropped to almost nothing a few years ago.
When I bought my single share some years ago there were only 35,000 . Now there are 135,000 yet the value per share has risen when you might have expected it to fall - irrespective of the chaos of the past few years .