2023/24 Sean Dyche

So the pig headed perennial loser has actually set up to try and win a match instead of not losing it.

Why didn’t he do that last week v Luton?

He’s actually put more pressure on himself today. Should be his last chance today.
Didnt he only make one change from last week, bringing Harrison in and dropping Onanaa - I am not sure that is the seismic shift in approach we need or are hoping for.

Didnt he only make one change from last week, bringing Harrison in and dropping Onanaa - I am not sure that is the seismic shift in approach we need or are hoping for.

If the late for training story is true, he only dropped Onana as a disciplinary matter rather than a tactical decision. Wouldn’t have surprised me at all if he would have named the exact same team as last week.

On our way to three wins out of four and you toads want him sacked. You’re a bigger problem for Everton than Sean Dyche you jarg Geordies, you know what you’ve typed in the past week. Giving you until sundown to own it or I swear to God I’ll vault every single one of you anti Everton toads.

Log back onto your Luton account you haven’t given a closing statement from the Spurs game yet