777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't actually tell us anything.

All that is Rotherham has asked a series of questions , are there no answers to the questions he put forward ?
Or is he holding onto them for whatever reason.

Dransfield is the CEO so he will be fully aware of every aspect of the sale.

So Again tells us nothing.

If Dransfield wasn’t going to tell us, the Mayor certainly isn’t. It’s political nonsense.

Interesting info, thanks!

But 777 will have to pay Moshiri eventually, so how does 777’s ability to pay what Moshiri is requesting increase as a result of acquiring Everton and all of their debt liabilities via this deferred payment scheme? Just curious?

Also what happens if 777’s performance related conditions do not occur? It sounds like it could scupper the deal entirely, and that Moshiri would somehow regain control? Which sounds mental tbh!

It also just seems very weird how R&M are okay with this rather mental payment arrangement, but felt the need to object to whatever MSP were hoping for. Very strange indeed!

If the own the asset they can sell the asset or parts of it to pay Moshiri.

If the stadium is complete, throwing off a bunch of cash and cash flows are stable, they can borrow to pay Moshiri.

I don’t have details on the deal, but I would assume Moshiri takes a bigger haircut if certain conditions aren’t met.

For the last paragraph, we don’t really know R&Ms motivations, the information they’re looking at, or who they actually are.

Doesn't actually tell us anything.

All that is Rotherham has asked a series of questions , are there no answers to the questions he put forward ?
Or is he holding onto them for whatever reason.

Dransfield is the CEO so he will be fully aware of every aspect of the sale.

So Again tells us nothing.

all i know and some this is bad

I don't like how so far the main narrative we're hearing from 777 is their commitment to completing the stadium... Well, yeah, all of the hard-work has been done now but, what else are you gonna do? Not just piggy back off of the previous successes I hope.

Try again, yer muppets.

Status
Not open for further replies.