777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She was a teacher at SFX a few years ago, then ended up being propelled into the position of CEO in a billion pound industry by that fat mess a few years later. And then got millions in a pay off.

There’s hope for us all.

Then you still have to blame Moshiri for employing the absolute Buffoon who promoted her and many others, into positions they were no where near qualified for. Neither was the Chairman either as is testament by the unbelievable financial hole we are in.

Can someone correct me if I am wrong. If 777 do not buy us we need to sell players in Jan to survive?
It feels like rock and a hard place here. Which is the least worst option?
First part is speculation but yeah, there’s nothing more coming from Moshiri so if 777 doesn’t go through we are in trouble, particularly when it comes to paying the builders. Player sales would have to be considered.

So basically yeah, anything is better than the current situation so 777 is the least worst option. They won’t fire in piles of cash but I guess they will at least do enough to prevent their own investment going south.

First part is speculation but yeah, there’s nothing more coming from Moshiri so if 777 doesn’t go through we are in trouble, particularly when it comes to paying the builders. Player sales would have to be considered.

So basically yeah, anything is better than the current situation so 777 is the least worst option. They won’t fire in piles of cash but I guess they will at least do enough to prevent their own investment going south.
The worry is their long term plan I guess. I just cannot see them pumping the needed funds in to maintain this club. Have ANY of their other clubs been successful?

We are 100 mil ahead with the builders, someone else will buy us it’s just wild rumours

We are 100 mil ahead with the builders, someone else will buy us it’s just wild rumours
Really? I hope so!

I haven’t heard anyone putting money up front for a major construction project before, it’s usually the contractor chasing the Client. 😄

I hope our amateur board and owner have done something good. Laing O’Rourke have probably blagged Moshiri like everyone else has.

Really? I hope so!

I haven’t heard anyone putting money up front for a major construction project before, it’s usually the contractor chasing the Client. 😄

I hope our amateur board and owner have done something good. Laing O’Rourke have probably blagged Moshiri like everyone else has.
Alan Myers tweeted it the other day

If 777th heaven falls through, but we get to the end of the season still in the league and the ground as good as finished, surely we would be appealing to someone else? Possibly someone more reputable?