2023/24 Sean Dyche

No, the outlier is that he set up the team as it should be.

Next game is a coin toss because it's Sean Dyche.
That is your opinion and you are entitled to it.
However we have seen performances this season which were good but we didn't have Beto or DCL available.
They allow us to play through the whole team rather just goalkeeper to midfield.

In my opinion.

There are some things he does that I find massively irritating, but there’s no doubt he’s better suited to us than Lampard.

This time last year we were grounding out some draws, but all the stats showed we were giving up loads of chances. Low and behold we went on a stinking run either side of the World Cup and Lampard was sacked,

This season is different, we’re creating chances and having lots of shots. Hopefully the return of Calvert-Lewin and Beto’s arrival, plus McNeil getting back up to speed and Harrison to come in means we’ll start to be a bit more clinical.

My position has not and will not change on Dyche, can't stand the man and I don't rate him as a manager, however, I tolerate him because I know it will be difficult to replace him with anyone significantly better, bearing in mind the issues at the club. Yesterday was a good result, in fact it was a good performance, but, I still think he is one dimensional and I think this will, eventually, bite us on the bum.