Match Thread Brentford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and 3-day MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

If you're struggling for emotion at 2-1 when we're fighting relegation, it sounds like something is amiss? Everyone here was off their fooking seats for every kick until the final whistle. Maybe football's not for you mate?
I live and breathe football. I’ve lived and breathed Everton for 25 years.

The last two years of us absolutely dross both on and off the field has made me a bit numb sometimes. Perhaps the fact we’ve bottled so often over that period makes me feel like unless we have a two goal lead it will be inevitable we fail to win. I was upstairs when Tarkowski scored and didn’t rush down to see it, but when the third went in I reacted.

And joyfully relieved at full time.

Not getting ahead of myself after that but...turning point ...win the league in our last season at Goodison?
Hard to believe that Everton will be leaving Goodison Park, at the end df this season. County Road and the surrounding area will never be the same.

But time waits for no one, and in view of all considered on and off the Park, let's hope Evertons fortunes will be on the up.

But God knows what will happen regards any buyouts of the club, but on the playing side, let's hope it improves.

A start today, but a very good controlled performance by Everton.
UTFTs!

Status
Not open for further replies.