777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
like we can’t just keep on loaning money just to keep club running every month i honestly don’t know how this can be fixed we’ve trimmed the wage bill , sold players how expensive can it possibly be to run us when every other clubs seems to be doing ok

We have a new stadium to build and a few years back our wages to turnover ratio was 95%

It was unsustainable, we became reliant on Moshiri injecting cash into the business each season.

like we can’t just keep on loaning money just to keep club running every month i honestly don’t know how this can be fixed we’ve trimmed the wage bill , sold players how expensive can it possibly be to run us when every other clubs seems to be doing ok

It comes down to the stadium.

I keep hearing people say “We shouldn’t have done the stadium”.

But hindsight is a marvellous thing. The whole funding was run by Usmanov really, he was going to sponsor the thing, he snook £30m into the accounts by signing a “first rights” to naming the stadium.

Who would have predicted Russia going to war and our backer being sanctioned? No one. The cruel twist of irony being, him being indicted meant no further money, but equally the cost of living crisis where our steel, gas, anything from the stadium probably would had been supplied by his own companies was forbidden.

Costs spiralled, we can’t keep up, and the coughers are dry.

We have a new stadium to build and a few years back our wages to turnover ratio was 95%

It was unsustainable, we became reliant on Moshiri injecting cash into the business each season.
seems like anything we do doesn’t make a difference , the stadium build is one thing but these loans for just the day to day running of the club that can’t carry on and i can’t see a way out of it like what’s costing so much that’s killing us is it interest on other loans leccy bills something doesn’t add up