777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The mail saying the deal is on the verge of collapse as rights and media and MSP are gong to veto it.
Who knows what's going on, I would have thought that something like that would be cleared before any announcement was made. Doesn't really help the credibility of the Mail story that they refer to Rights and Media Funding by the wrong name throughout.

As with transfers we are in a position of weakness, but I do believe we need to get rid of Moshiri and more importantly Kenwright. This clan May want to make money but it’s a double edged sword. They aren’t gonna invest money for it to go down the pan. Football and the premier league is a cash cow which is getting bigger. I’m not happy with it but if they have the capital to see the stadium through and stabilize the club they will probably sell it on and we may different ownership I think we have to just support the team and the management and see how things pan out because we haven’t got much control over what is going to happen at that level unfortunately.

Everton need someone to turn the business side around and to improve us commercially. I dont know why people are so against that.

We've just had a summer where we didn't even reinvest money from sales never mind invest in the squad. Why are people acting like Moshiri was still spending enormous sums on players? We have a big negative net spend over the last 3 or 4 windows

We need someone to come in and make tough decisions. Everyone and every position should be under review. Everyone will have to prove themselves under new owners. Its exactly what is needed.
In a normal world , Yes..

in our world we need the owners to prove themselves first, and by the the look of these shady mugs, I can't see that happening..

Mosh binned them off for MSP cos he knew they were wrong for us ( and anybody really )
MSP bailed on us and Mosh ran straight back to them to bail himself out the quickest way.

This deal if it goes through, will inly be bad for everton. If you think kenwright and moshiri are bad... you ain't seen nothing yet
We dont fully kno it will be bad, i cant say wrong but if the plan of 777 is to get the stadium done. Fix the ffp problems the club have having a plan and putting in some cash with a view to sell. I have no problem because the club will be in a good place,

And of course if we lose today it just increases the pressure exponentially...

I’d take a draw right now mate.

Said yesterday, it wouldn’t surprise me if this whole situation is another flatter to deceive scenario. We have an ego maniac refusing to let go despite all the scummy tactics he’s green lit.

People are already talking about the need for stability once again, it’s a very boring cycle that repeats itself and hardly anyone who’s voice carry weight in the media/fan perspective calls it out.
3C2627E8-D5F6-4DC7-A271-215AB9F9024F.jpeg

108A3AA4-0260-4022-8108-D32CAF45D958.jpeg