777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They just don't come across as a bunch who'll actively be that invested in our on-pitch performance. They've probably just seen the stadium and thought 'we'll have a piece of that!' which is typical behaviour of a multi-club investor who are all about the commercial side of the sport above all else.
If they are funding the stadium build then it's an improvement on the current position, where player sales are helping to fund it. Even if they don't throw in money to the transfer budget just getting to a place where player sales could fund player purchases would be a step forward- think of how much better our transfer window would've been if we could just reinvest the Gordon and Kean money instead of Thelwell having it ripped out of his hands to fund other areas of the business.

There are basically 4 issues here:

1) We'll be owned purely as an investment from here on in. No one with any knowledge of this club and what forms its identity or history has any involvement with 777. Decisions will be made for the benefit of 777 and those funding them and those interests may not align with ours.

2) Their on and off pitch track record elsewhere really isn't inspiring. Continuing to exist and hold premier league revenue streams will likely be the sum total of on field ambitions from here on in. This was probably the reality anyway but it becomes explicit now. 777 don't have the resources for any other future to be possible.

3) Given our on field prospects aren't exactly stellar the root of this investment has to be the stadium, which raises the prospect of it being separated from the club at some stage; and

4) They look and smell highly dubious

But even with all that written out, they still seem a safer bet than Moshiri.

What an absolute disaster we have become.

at least we now have someone else to shout at, which might bring fresh enthusiasm to the protest!!

How can they strip our assets....then sell us for more !?!?

They will likely tighten us up, make us a little more self-sustainable and flip us. - Thats not a bad thing.

Go have a look at all the clubs they own.

They run them into the ground, make them worse.

When the stadium is completed, instantly our stock rises, that’s where profit comes in. But at what cost to our long term future?

Not good this at all, whispers in the club offices are they they will look to sack Dyche and bring in Rooney (a name in America and club legend) so they see him as the perfect fit.

I am desperate for Moshiri to go but I'm worried about this pick.

calling-bullshit-W630.jpg

Not sure how these clowns think they are going to show their faces at the stadium. We got to the point where the board was either in hiding or resigned.

These jokers better not be expecting some kind of heroes welcome.

What’s wrong with our fan base?

We need a striker for years, we’re linked with a few “No not him ffs”

We need new owner and chairman because the club is on its arse, we’ve got them “No not them”

Have you read anything about this lot?
Sir John Moores will be turning in his grave looking at what has happened to the club he proudly owned.

Lads and lasses,
I need to be very careful what I say here for confidentiality.
A friend of mine( kopite) works for Deloitte and 777 are one of his clients.
He has just provided me with some reassuring words after me going into a meltdown.
When I questioned their funds he said without doubt they will have co investor.
That’s as much as I can probably say on the matter.
uncle uzzy is back!!!!!

chris-pratt-andy.gif

777 needs to know they aren’t welcome. We protested a board that was given literally no money to operate, but we shrug our shoulders at the real threat.
They were given money for several seasons that was absolutely wasted.

Then the more recent managers were given no money and no backing. But everyone there when the money was wasted is obviously partly responsible for the current financial situation.

Go have a look at all the clubs they own.

They run them into the ground, make them worse.

When the stadium is completed, instantly our stock rises, that’s where profit comes in. But at what cost to our long term future?

I think you need to go and look at those a little closer, mate.

Those clubs already run into the ground, and they have only been at them clubs 12 / 18 months.

They dont even own one of the clubs they are getting smeared with.

Mate surely though Moshiri could've attracted better than 777... think it's reasonable for people to be concerned here.
Better for who though mate himself or the club?
He only has his own interest at heart and I’m pretty sure they are the best offer he’s received.