777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lads and lasses,
I need to be very careful what I say here for confidentiality.
A friend of mine( kopite) works for Deloitte and 777 are one of his clients.
He has just provided me with some reassuring words after me going into a meltdown.
When I questioned their funds he said without doubt they will have co investor.
That’s as much as I can probably say on the matter.

He looks a bit like Hibbert?

Mate,
You're basing this comment largely on two tweets about Witsel and Mata.

All of his financial articles and podcasts about the clubs finances are sent to the club... to each individual board member and Moshiri... with assurances that if they can demonstrate or prove any of his figures to be inaccurate, wrong or misleading he will immediately retract and apologise.
Have you seen any retractions ?
No.
Why not ?
Could it be because his financial projections are so close to factual or bang on the mark ?
Does he write them in green ink?

What i find odd in this multi club model is what happens if Genoa, Sevilla, Liege and ourselves ultimately ended up in their UEFA cup or CL? That’s not allowed is it?

City’s model has clubs on different continents iirc so it can’t happen, or at the very least any other European teams have no chance of meeting due to the respective positions in their national football pyramid.

The clubs above surely all have aspirations of playing in the their top leagues and European comps.
If the stadium gets finished, we end up looking secure in the PL, and there are signs the revenues/profits are on the up and sustainable, we will then be more attractive to the monster investors. 777 will take the cash from whichever regime offers it. Can’t imagine they are here to make history over the next 7 decades.

You know I have extremely low expectations when it comes to Everton, Matty !

I don't have big dreams here this time round. I just want to see the club repair its finances, finish the stadium, and build from there. Obviously we want to remain in the PL while we do that, but none of us know if that's possible yet because none of us know just how bad things are right now, and just how much the new owners can fix in a short period.

But any improvement from new owners is very welcome as far as I am concerned, because there was no hope under Moshiri's ownership.

ok other than being called 777 what do you think they will bring? look at there other clubs they’re all floundering

Lads and lasses,
He has just provided me with some reassuring words after me going into a meltdown.
Hopefully this is a good thing

Does he really think the billionaire accountant Moshiri hasn't checked they have the dough before shaking hands?

He might not understand football but he understands money.

The same billionaire accountant who has us under FFP and P&S scrutiny with a hearing due next month? He's a fraud and was no doubt Usmanov's puppet.

I'm not saying Esk is correct (though I hope he is) but I doubt Moshiri's credentials in this argument also. His statement today seems a bit desperate trying to influence shareholders to agree to his agreement. He just wants out and has taken the only option available to him.

Europe?

777 wanted us down last season to reduce our price. They’ll asset strip us and flog us with a tidy profit to boot.

How can they strip our assets....then sell us for more !?!?

They will likely tighten us up, make us a little more self-sustainable and flip us. - Thats not a bad thing.

Can you elaborate?
Not fully, but this is a simple purchase whereas the MSP deal was quite complex and didn't involve them purchasing any shares and involved things like convertible debt. My guess (others will know more) is that R&M vetoed that structure as it created competing / superceding debt.

It may also (hopefully) be the case that 777 intend to pay off the debt so it's irrelevant, although there is obviously a lot of scepticism about whether they have the dough.

Lads and lasses,
He's backkkkk

AlisherUsmanovProfile-scaled.jpg

I get that and don’t disagree, in fact I share the same fears, but in all honesty it’s a pretty baseless fear for me at least.
I mean the old adage, ‘If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck’ might ultimately ring true with 777 but all the issues seem very loose and speculative so far.
Well it's a fact that they're currently failing to pay creditors across a few franchises and are seemingly going to be in some legal hot water very soon.

I still don't think it's a given that the Premier League even sanction this tbh..

Status
Not open for further replies.