777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I find it extremely hard to believe 777 have access to the funds needed given they have twice tried and failed to raise smaller sums ($250m) in past 12 months. We need to stop trying to understand their motives and abilities through the lens of honest, competent businessmen when they are spivs trying to amass an asset base by sending a relatively small pot of money they have access to in circles around their various clubs keeping plates spinning long enough in the hope that lightning strikes and one or more of the clubs gains rather than loses value by performance on the pitch which then opens up new borrowing or sale routes to access more capital.
Spot on.

If the reports are true and it’s a full takeover the end of Moshiri / Usmanov is something good almost irrespective of who comes in.

Let’s be honest, a lot of people have looked the other way and there’s been no smoking gun, but their ownership arrangement is deeply shady at best and in the light of the sanctions if anything were proven we could literally just be shut down. It’s not even a chelsea situation where everything was out in the open- it’s what Moshiri and Usmanov are hiding that’s the scary part.

Getting those two gone is absolutely imperative.
I think is it the lesser of two evils.

I'd stick with Moshiri until we're in the new stadium, as long as the finances were somehow found to jettison the stench of Kenwright and his cronies ASAP and put a competent board in place. If we're still somehow in the prem by then, I'd hope we were attractive to a more ambitious buyer who'd actually invest wisely.
Unfortunately, Mosh doesnt appear to have a pot to wee in to solve the Kenwright issue, or the stomach.
That would be the dream solution.

Is the timing of this significant in any way? 🤷‍♂️
Apparently the first auction closes at 3PM on 27 Sept.
Coincidental.

Blankstone were the only brokers approved by Everton for many years. They (Blankstone) eventually found the whole 'dealing with Everton' thing too clunky. (it needed a willing buyer, a willing seller, getting sign off on the trade from EFC before finally going to another company to do the actual transfer. Could take 6/8 weeks after a buyer and seller were matched.)

The Shareholders Association maintain a list of interested buyers, so anybody willing to sell could ask for the list and email the people on it. The problem was, since Blankstone stopped processing trades the clunky ballache fell on the seller. (HMRC, share registration etc)

I'm not sure if Blankstone are still involved with the new venture. If you have shares to sell (or are looking to buy from a known seller) you can contact Albert E Sharp and they'll handle the paperwork. You only need to involve Asset Match if you have nobody to buy off (or sell to) and once the 'Match' is made Albert E Sharp take over.