Summer transfer window 2023

Nico Schulz and Xeka would be worth a punt in our situation. That still leaves us desperately short of CBs though.
Would like us to look a the free market but just dont see the point would rather we kept the money. But is a risk to hope we get luck till jan woth injuries until we can bring players in. But that is a big if going by the last window even with dyche saying the team is short of players

Would like us to look a the free market but just dont see the point would rather we kept the money. But is a risk to hope we get luck till jan woth injuries until we can bring players in. But that is a big if going by the last window even with dyche saying the team is short of players
Would agree normally but the game is going to be so different this year. Going to be tougher to see out games with the combination of longer matches and more substitutions allowed. Need to have bodies if nothing else. We really do and that is assuming we don't have injuries or suspensions.

If short contracts until the end of the season could be offered for Xeka, Schulz and Coulibaly, I would seriously consider it if I was the club.

Not really.
Also, just seen that Tanguy Coulibaly is on there. Surprised by that. He's got little in the way of end product but he carries the ball brilliantly (something we don't have) and is lighting fast (always useful). Might be worth a punt.

Would agree normally but the game is going to be so different this year. Going to be tougher to see out games with the combination of longer matches and more substitutions allowed. Need to have bodies if nothing else. We really do and that is assuming we don't have injuries or suspensions.

If short contracts until the end of the season could be offered for Xeka, Schulz and Coulibaly, I would seriously consider it if I was the club.
Yeah is why have to use what we have here even tho i wish we had better gomes ect even hate saying it maybe even keane come on to play 3 cb at the back to close out games. Then jan they have to go out and get players in i just think if we get frees in it could take away getting players in for jan

Honestly, id love us to sign El Ghazi.

For the fume as much as anything.

I do think its unfair to judge him on 10 mins though, and Lampard clearly didnt want him.

But he is a free transfer, he is a right winger, and the biggest plus of all... He knows the club.

Bring a blue home.

H
Would take pereyra for a year
He's the one that jumps out, plus played with Beto last year, so hopefully an understanding. Always had an eye for goal with Watford. Did he play right wing or 10?

Xeka any good? Can't say I've heard of him and we know Thelwell loves the Portuguese.

Tanguy Coulibaly, RW, only 22 and a free agent...is that a good sign?

Very cryptic, but poss Incoming?

Screenshot_20230905_113912_X.jpg