2023/24 Sean Dyche

I`m glad you know the recruitment of managers so well within Everton FC, tell us who applied the last time the job came up seeing as YOU KNOW....

There is plenty of managers that would manage this club on the continent that are very good or out of work. OUR BOARD took the easy option.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but we should have shook his hand at the end of last season with his bonus.

Would anyone have taken Di Zerbi when he was at Sassoulo? There are many more coaches out there just like him, I think it would be incredibly naive and stupid to believe there isn`t.

There is defo lots of good coaches out there mate. But one, we don't have the right people at the top of the club to bring them in, and two, unlike Brighton we aren't set up for coaches to come and go seamlessly.

Dyche is what he is, but he can handle a mess. And that's what we are and will remain until new people come in at the top of the club.

* We will limp along with another failing manager that does not have the ability to turn this form around *

By time he gets sacked we will need another fire fighter instead of getting rid early and having a good manager create something.

Vault me...
100%; get in a Good Manager NOW...

Then we finish mid-table and next season we can build.

I`m glad you know the recruitment of managers so well within Everton FC, tell us who applied the last time the job came up seeing as YOU KNOW....

There is plenty of managers that would manage this club on the continent that are very good or out of work. OUR BOARD took the easy option.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but we should have shook his hand at the end of last season with his bonus.

Would anyone have taken Di Zerbi when he was at Sassoulo? There are many more coaches out there just like him, I think it would be incredibly naive and stupid to believe there isn`t.

Who was the last Everton manager you didn't want punted?

I suppose its perfectly acceptable to have a debate as to the merits of a manager, if you are pretty much bottom of the league with 1 point from 12.
Some incredibly tough games coming, when we had the opportunity to get some confidence boosting points leading up to them.
My major concern with him is the tactical/formation problems (that even a child can see) that keep happening game after game. Even Doncaster blew us away in the first half with the space they got.
Furthermore, it feels as if the more desperate we get, the more hoofball we are seeing.

And 21 goals scored and 37 conceded. Any praise aimed at Dyche is absolutely baffling. His performance has been on a par with Lampard and people couldn't wait to get him out of the door even if he was a nice guy.

This fella is the 3rd poorest Manager in our entire history, pretty much neck and neck with 2nd poorest Lampard. The stats don't lie.
Since Carlo left for Madrid these goons have employed 3 of the 5 worst ever Everton managers in our history in as many years.

Bit of a theme going on here.

And we are also only 4 games into the season. We are not in some fantasy world where because we are on 1 point after 4 games this means that this pattern is automatically going to repeat itself across the whole season and as a result we are going to be relegated. Its all what if's at this moment of time with anything

What if we'd have taken our chances against Wolves and Fulham we would have been on 7 points not 1
What if our results continue like it they are at present? Then we will be relegated
What if our form picks up and we start picking up more points than those around the bottom? Then we wont be relegated
What if we beat Arsenal after the international break like we did last season? Then we will all suddenly start talking about finishing mid table

I think that we’re missing someone who actually sits in the hole in front of the centre backs. Both goals would have been prevented if there was someone in there

By the same token, we were lucky to get a point at the end of yesterday's game and but for an improvement in second half against Doncaster we would have been out of the cup as well.