Summer transfer window 2023

Ahhh, barely used by Brighton and then punted off to Liege?

Vs Did well for PSG and Rangers.

Not sure i see the comparison.

If so why was he sent to Liege and hasnt got much time for Brighton?

24 now and dont let the name fool you, hes from London despite his handful of Colombian caps.
Maybe they have an embarrassment of riches in midfield .

Not really interested where a player comes from , only interested in what they can offer us.
He's a clever player and can thread a ball through from Centre mid .
His weight of pass is something we don't have anywhere in the team.

If he's the recommendation of the 2 Brighton recruitment team we've just brought in then I'm more than happy if they bring this lad in.

Can’t see Iwobi going.
He’s Injured and on his last year, any club would be mad to pay more than £8m.
Not a chance Dyche will let him go, he’s pretty much played him every game.

Thing is, does Iwobi start once Danjuma, Harrison and McNeill are all available? Probably not. Danjuma hasn’t joined to be back up and hope to get games. He will play. McNeill, would have started all three games. Dyche doesn’t really want to change the triple in the middle of Onana, Gana and Doucoure.

Maybe they have an embarrassment of riches in midfield .

Not really interested where a player comes from , only interested in what they can offer us.
He's a clever player and can thread a ball through from Centre mid .
His weight of pass is something we don't have anywhere in the team.

If he's the recommendation of the 2 Brighton recruitment team we've just brought in then I'm more than happy if they bring this lad in.
Could be a smart signing on loan. Contract expires in 2024, so maybe could make it permanent for nothing if he's good for us.

24 now and dont let the name fool you, hes from London despite his handful of Colombian caps.
He's a tidy player mate. Would rather have Wharton, but we won't have the cash for that. RW and CB have to be the priority, but I still feel we need another CM.

Manager might not fancy him. No way Branthwaite should have been at PSV last year, should have been no 4 CB after Mina, Tarkowski and Coady.

No-one is saying he is a world beater, but I'd rather him get games in CM than watch Gana misplace 5 yard passes and the ball bounce off Doucoure's shins.

Wolves look to be signing a cb so could give us a chance for better deal if we choose go for Elvedi. Also is that alex cook who said about the Alzate a good source. Looks similar to the coady deal has been recomended by people who have worked with him and feel we can get a good player and deal (loan). With money being spent in other areas they feel we need more.

He's a tidy player mate. Would rather have Wharton, but we won't have the cash for that. RW and CB have to be the priority, but I still feel we need another CM.

Cant remember seeing him play. I just think that with the players Brighton dont want theyre generally poor and he doesnt really have any pedigree on paper.

Even the players they sell for decent money seem to underperform outside of their system.

If not Wharton then another u21 that can be developed over the season and ready to replace Gana next summer would be my preference. Aside from Gana we only have Onana and Garner and really need one this season and another added next summer.

Im not sure how next summer we bring in:

Replacements at full back: Young/Coleman
Replacment at DM/CM: Gana and a new player
Replacements at Wing/attacking midfield: Danjuma, Harrison, Doucoure, Iwobi, Gray

We'd need 7 players best case. I think we need a couple of permanents now.

Manager might not fancy him. No way Branthwaite should have been at PSV last year, should have been no 4 CB after Mina, Tarkowski and Coady.

No-one is saying he is a world beater, but I'd rather him get games in CM than watch Gana misplace 5 yard passes and the ball bounce off Doucoure's shins.

True about Branthwaite though the loan seems to have done him the world of good.

We seem to have solved CF and LW numbers wise at least for the long term but every other area is either low in quality or simply low in numbers...or both.

He's refusing to return to work and I assume he's still getting paid.

How the hell do you get away with that?

Marry a generous wealthy woman?

Sorry m8 but you're wrong on that one, you could see the ability Arteta had before he ever set foot in the door..

Yes. Both at PSG and Rangers. Quite a well known player in that respect.

Sorry if discussed earlier but I read man utd put a bid for cucurella on loan , why don’t we get in on that . Surely that’s preferable to chelsea

Sorry if discussed earlier but I read man utd put a bid for cucurella on loan , why don’t we get in on that . Surely that’s preferable to chelsea
Come on Utd or bottom of table Everton 🤦‍♂️
Plus we can’t afford 20% of his wages where it’s will probably pay it all.