Summer transfer window 2023

Go home Everton, your Drunk.

Can't remember everything. Club still really want a RW and a CB. Sulemana interest is there. A bid of £10-12m would be enough for us to sell Iwobi.

The interesting thing (as mentioned above) was that Bobble said to not rule out a move for a CM and specifically mentioned the available loan slots and a few hours later the Alzate story has broken.

£10-12mil for Iwobi seems more realistic.

Hopefully a deal is done for him (and Gray).

Alzate doesnt look to be someone worthwhile looking at how little brighton used him and how only Liege loaned him last season.

So quiet on potential outgoings, Gray aside and the Iwobi rumours today.

Surely we have to try and loan Gomes and Gbamin out at the very least. Cannon should be looking to go on loan too. Maupay too, or is that wishful thinking.
Yeah the outgoings thing is a bit too quiet for my liking.

Alzate doesnt look to be someone worthwhile looking at how little brighton used him and how only Liege loaned him last season.
Can’t see Iwobi going.
He’s Injured and on his last year, any club would be mad to pay more than £8m.
Not a chance Dyche will let him go, he’s pretty much played him every game.

Arteta had a similar profile before coming here, bombed out by Rangers and Sociedad happy for him to go out on loan, in fact prob a worse profile mate.

Surely we have to try and loan Gomes and Gbamin out at the very least. Cannon should be looking to go on loan too. Maupay too, or is that wishful thinking.
I think Gbamin was happy to see out his contract. So probably staying. Not sure where I read this

Arteta had a similar profile before coming here, bombed out by Rangers and Sociedad happy for him to go out on loan, in fact prob a worse profile mate.

But he did well at PSG and Rangers and most were surprised at the low fee at the time.

While Gray is now 27 and only really ever performed when new to a team.

Alzate is very good and will only get better with experience.
Looks a very clever player.
He would slot right into Gana's role easily and give way better distribution.

Think he was comparing Alzate and Arteta, not Gray and Arteta.

Ahhh, barely used by Brighton and then punted off to Liege?

Vs Did well for PSG and Rangers.

Not sure i see the comparison.

Alzate is very good and will only get better with experience.
Looks a very clever player.
He would slot right into Gana's role easily and give way better distribution.

If so why was he sent to Liege and hasnt got much time for Brighton?

24 now and dont let the name fool you, hes from London despite his handful of Colombian caps.

That would require other clubs being interested lol can't see any club wanting to take even gomes maupay or gbamins wages on loan. I do think Cannon would get interest and a loan would do him good