Summer transfer window 2023

Could we ever go back to him as manager in the future?

Was it just the wrong time for him last time around?

Few things conspired against him but chief amongst them was horrendous luck with injuries and Brands messing up the summer transfer window. Unfortunately he also found himself in a situation where the expectation levels as a fanbase were unrealistically high and there was no collective will to show him the required patience. He remains the only manager we have sacked who you could make a coherent argument that we made a mistake with (anyone says Allardyce in reply here and I'm going to make a little voodoo doll out of your avatar).

What would you like him to say?

He is letting us know what he hears, it might be wrong but so far this summer he has been the most reliable by far.
he said “it was my understanding “ that moise kean wasn’t in the country when you had people taking photos of him at the titanic hotel so that phrase has always stuck with me , i couldn’t care less what he says it’s him that has to deal with it

Brave yourselves for us selling iwobi and 'just missing out on his replacement'.
Just shaking in my boots thinking of the perilous position we’ll be in when we can’t replace a forward who’s scored 9 goals in 140 appearances. Oh the horror.

He and Gray are already replaced within the squad by Danjuma, Harrison and Dele. I’d trust the club to bring in another if he went but I don’t think it’s 100% necessary. More of a “nice to have” than something we can’t go without.

Possible outs
Iwobi
Gray
Cannon
Maupay
Gbamin
Gomes
Dele
Onyango

Who stays and who goes?
Gray goes (maybe later as Saudi window still open longer), Cannon goes, Onyango goes. Think nobody offers enough for Iwobi. Not sure on Gomes/Gbamin hope at least 1 goes. Dele stays (we could use him), fear no takers for Maupay.

3 days and counting !!