Summer transfer window 2023

If we could read a crystal ball and find out that deli comes back full of hunger, determination and a desire to actually play footie again, then he's well worth the 10mill fee we'd have by selling iwobi.
Big if though.

Take that word off the forum. There'a a mental health thread on here that people get great help from and they dont need you pissing on them.
Its a noun.

noun
Informal. a person with a psychological disorder:a fascist group made up largely of mentals.

So pipe down.

I think six losses in the first six matches and the game is up...doesn't matter who we bring in
Correct. I see it happening too.

If it does we'll seed Dyche sacked and a new boss come in but it'll be game over anyway.

We're on the brink already this season if those 3 losses happen...and I believe they will.

Let's say you can get 15-20m, which is being very generous.

Unless that is immediately re-invested, I'd rather have Iwobi for the season. 15-20m will do SFA if we're relegated and I do not trust us to re-invest it in time.

No sell for me. Even if he walks next year.
For a club that can't put down 5mil to get a deal done for Che Adams, I'd say 15-20 mil does a lot for us.
I understand why some would be reluctant, but we let too many players walk for free because we can't sell them. If there is an opportunity to recoup some of his cost, I'd take it

If we can get 20+mil for both gray and Iwobi then for me we have had someones pants down.... (it is usually ours)...

Add this to getting shut of Davies, Townsend, Holgate and hopefully some of Maupay, Gomes, Gbamin then it has been a good window!

Its a noun.

noun
Informal. a person with a psychological disorder:a fascist group made up largely of mentals.

So pipe down.
It's not mate.

Calling someone mental is a disgusting term of abuse.

Looks like we have given up on Gnonto and decided Ings is the next best thing - somewhat oddly.
Should both Grey and Iwobi move on then Sulemana becomes a necessity. although frankly I'd keep Iwobi as he does offer threat and his purple patch under Lampard could be just what we need, if, it can be repeated and we dont get anyone in for #10 (not Danjuma's best position i fear).
Don’t buy the ings think it’s an easy link & highly doubt we’d go for him unless he’s was really cheap! We seem too be looking for younger options with potential or cheap experience players.