Bill Kenwright

If the news of his deteriorating health is true, hopefully he recovers swiftly and retires. As he was useless when healthy and he needs to focus on his wellbeing the massive parasite. Also not that the other board members were beneficial in any way but I love a board switch up is just the naive inept moshiri running a board of one

I, like all reasonable people, do not wish Bill Kenwright any physical harm, if he is ill I wish him a speedy recovery. However given his propensity for a convenient lie I would not be surprised if the current story is some sort of fabrication. We are now in the final stage of this window, we have spent money on a 19 year old who the manager won’t play, we borrowed two more who can’t play at the moment and we got a 38 year old for nothing. We have lost our opening two games, conceded five and scored none, if there was ever a week to bring someone in to lift things it was this week but nothing happened. We go against Wolves who will be busting a gut for a win and we rely on the same group, including Maupay and Keane, I am beginning to believe that we really are finished as a club, it would appear that we need Premier League football to finance our debts but we don’t have a Premier League squad and we can’t afford to do anything about it.
If Kenwright is ill hopefully he realises that being Chairman of Everton isn’t conducive to good health and he resigns and can start to convalesce and his departure does the same for the club.
The most succinct and to-the-point description of the state of the club that I've read.

It just goes on and on this. Absolutely tired of it all now.

This opening paragraph from the telegraph today sums it up

“Bill’s 78 next month but is still the fanatic who can’t put down his train set,” explains one old friend describing his daily routine”

Him and all his cronies have drained any enthusiasm I had left. Even when we rarely win these days I can’t get too happy because I know things are not right at its core and more problems eventually arise. Just had enough .

Last edited: