Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
only without DCL's physique , strength and pace.
And half a foot shorter. Despite the STATE of the squad this is still one of the few signings in world football that I really hope doesn't happen. Too much money for such an average striker. He's a Championship calibre striker - fair enough signing him next season if Everton go down but not for the Premier League.

And half a foot shorter. Despite the STATE of the squad this is still one of the few signings in world football that I really hope doesn't happen. Too much money for such an average striker. He's a Championship calibre striker - fair enough signing him next season if Everton go down but not for the Premier League.
we had/ have Championship strikers in Simms , Dobbin and Cannon. At least they have youth on their side.

Don't need another.

Let's have it right: Adams is better than what we have. But he wont be coming here unless Southampton fancy doing a deal that hands them Holgate + the promise of a few million down the line.

This is where we are at.

West Ham signing Kudus, we are potentially signing Adams.

We are in absolute free fall at every level.

Clubs like West Ham and Villa can now laugh at us. They have been through it themselves at know the score.

Reckon it’s 100% between us and Burnley to go down with Luton and Sheff Utd this season. The club absolutely reeks of failure and despair.

Going to take something extraordinary to turn it around.

This is where we are at.

Clubs like West Ham and Villa can now laugh at us. They have been through it themselves at know the score.

Reckon it’s 100% between us and Burnley to go down with Luton and Sheff Utd this season. The club absolutely reeks of failure and despair.

You're hoping we come through the independent FFP hearing in October too?

Going back many years we have had very dodgy dealings { if true} worth £Millions & millions

This is where we are at.

Both have sold a player for £100m+ in the last few years.

I've not seen anyone cheering it on what I am seeing is the sheer desperation of there being a week left of the window and we don't have a fit number nine. Having just stayed up by the skin of our teeth twice after two seasons with no regularly fit number nine!!!!!??? Can't you see why people are desperate?! Che Adams is very few people's first choice but if it's the choice of Adams and nobody and Maupay continuing to be a square peg in a round hole who has scored once for us, people would take Adams as he can play that role.
Yeah he’s not pragmatic, there’s always a better way with him. If he was our manager we would have been relegated a long time ago.

Then Dyche should be sacked. It’s cheaper than making this signing.
I’m sorry but with your approach, we would be relegated with you in charge. Thankfully you are not. No one wants Che Adams, but realising the way this club does thing, and compromising with only a week left of the transfer window, people are looking for options. It must be so easy to just say, we shouldn’t do this or that.

The way I see it, our options now are limited to either clubs who have been relegated and they can’t afford to keep PL wages on the books, clubs that have an unwanted No9 on their books or loan deals. There is no way a valued asset is sold this late in the window, without the selling club getting a replacement. If we do business for anyone, it will be a cast off, loan or relegated player.

Stones 50m, Rom 80m, Gordon 45m blah blah blah

Are you arguing against that we are in free fall? I really don’t know why you posted that 1 solitary thing about the whole situation.

Well you were moaning that West Ham were signing Kudus, they just sold Rice for £105m.

Stones left us 7 years ago, Lukaku 6. We spunked all that money away too.

Status
Not open for further replies.