MSP Sports Capital

He’s a carpet bagger and a spoofer.

10% of 500 million (10% is conservative) is £50 mill a year, our turnover at the moment is about £170 mill, the projection for the new stadium in our revenue will increase by £40 mill, to about £210. So you can see just in servicing the debt it’s about a quarter of what we make.

The club is just about worthless.

You can see why he wants to cash out before the cash calls come in.

Spot on.

Tried to find anything out about RMFL.

They have been involved with West Ham (https://www.claretandhugh.info/pl-to-end-west-hams-offshore-borrowing/amp/).

Another article I found was about them lending to numerous LaLiga clubs. The Legal team that sorted it was the same legal team that had worked with the Vibrac funding mentioned in the West Ham article (who had also funded us and saints).

Seems mega dodgy. And possibly just Vibrac rebranded.
The much-maligned watchedtoffee has pinned a guardian article to the top of his Twitter account. It contains a fair bit of info about them

By taking on additional debt it would devalue the club to almost nothing so I don't think he's dumping us in millions of debt trying to pull a fast one.

With the additional funding required to finish the stadium, the two loans of around 200 million it's already 450 million before we get to how much Moshiri wants. Which at the moment we are worth around that mark.

Doubt the stadium can be classed as an asset, we rent the land, it still requires massive Investment to finish it off.

Eh. Spend 500 and it’s worth 700.

Welcome to America.

By taking on additional debt it would devalue the club to almost nothing so I don't think he's dumping us in millions of debt trying to pull a fast one.

With the additional funding required to finish the stadium, the two loans of around 200 million it's already 450 million before we get to how much Moshiri wants. Which at the moment we are worth around that mark.

Doubt the stadium can be classed as an asset, we rent the land, it still requires massive Investment to finish it off.

The stadium is an asset to people who would know how to monetise it.

The club in its current state just won't survive.
My mind has already moved on to a degree, to the new Everton, that will eventually emerge.
I fear some very dark days before that point is reached.
Nothing will change - in fact they will progressively worsen - under the existing regime.
They need to be called out at every level and beyond.
Moshiri & Kenwright together are in the process of absolutely ruining this football club.
I wouldn't have believed it years ago, but it's happening day by day, in front of our eyes.

So what we need is to get put into the hands of the courts after going bankrupt. Secretly of course we cant declare bankruptcy coz we would get a massive points deduction. We are then sold for the price of our debts. Nobody is the wiser. The premier league,the fa etc etc open up their blind eye,the previous owners get nothing and everything goes back to normal. Nothing to see here. Hmmmm sounds familiar.