Summer transfer window 2023

I’m sure playing turbo gash yesterday really helped persuading any players maybe thinking about joining us or any players we may contact to join us not to. It doesn’t help either that the mercenary types we might look at that would come here for just the wages we can’t afford to pay them the money they want to come here.
Definitely an up the creek without a paddle job

We need far more than a centre back and striker. Our defence will still get pummelled and our striker will still get scraps. We have a midfield that neither dominates, creates or string 2 passes together.
Couple that with glaring formation and tactical issues dyche has implemented and its a recipe for a villa style kicking.

We need far more than a centre back and striker. Our defence will still get pummelled and our striker will still get scraps. We have a midfield that neither dominates, creates or string 2 passes together.
Couple that with glaring formation and tactical issues dyche has implemented and it’s a recipe for a villa style kicking.
This is the biggest concern for me. Our central midfield have been totally ineffective in the first 2 games. Not protecting the defence, not able to retain possession to ease pressure, particularly away from home, and they offer zero goal scoring threat. So basically anything you want from a central midfield combination, they can’t do it.

And what would they get for him? Not enough and not in time to make any real difference to the team. (He should go, though, before the entire world clocks on to the fact that he isn't that good)
£50m sale would get us about £35-40m to buy players with imo. If Adams' money isn't included in that we could come out of it much stronger with a Beto and Gnonto, for example, or alternatives. But time is of the essence and our club isn't able to act under such time constraints, unless it involves selling players and not replacing them.

£50m sale would get us about £35-40m to buy players with imo. If Adams' money isn't included in that we could come out of it much stronger with a Beto and Gnonto, for example, or alternatives. But time is of the essence and our club isn't able to act under such time constraints, unless it involves selling players and not replacing them.
50m is a realistic price, I think. The problem, as you say, is finding a buyer and then using the money to reinforce the team all within the next 10 days. Doesn't seem likely, does it?

There are different reports out there, however most are saying Mina is on approximately £35-40k per week at Fiorentina.

I'd have gone for that for only playing half the season rather than having to endure Michael Keane at the back. We need a defender, but I doubt it'll happen.
€37k per week. So a bit less in ££s

Should have been all over that.

There are different reports out there, however most are saying Mina is on approximately £35-40k per week at Fiorentina.

I'd have gone for that for only playing half the season rather than having to endure Michael Keane at the back. We need a defender, but I doubt it'll happen.
he was probably asking for way more on renewal time & like Davies soon realises the grass isn’t always greener!

€37k per week. So a bit less in ££s

Should have been all over that.

….I like Mina but we shouldn’t be giving contracts to players with a history of sitting in the treatment room, especially when that was with us. I simply don’t trust players who become available when their deal is about to finish & they want to be in the shop window. Let’s not forget him constantly breaking down.

The other thing with Mina is we have no idea if he wanted to stay. We need strict criteria when signing players or extending contracts and Mina shouldn’t be near the club.

Am still not getting this obsession with Beto
We don’t need a forward that’s going take an age to adapt too the league! However we could do with a decent 6 & creative all round midfield, I think dyche needs to shake the team up next week show the boys who boss, however he does need options for this!