Match Thread Aston Villa v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just back,are this shower just taking the proverbial out of us?that “performance”was peak Lampard,in fact on reflection worse than that,disgusting the way they were coasting around as though the halfwits thought they were three up,total lack of effort which is unforgiveable,no shape,couldn’t tell you what we were trying to achieve when we had possession,better fans than me travel the length and breadth of this country and beyond for this club and are rewarded with this?the club is a total shambles and we are sleepwalking to relegation,big shout out again to our fans,a great tribute and I felt honoured to share the moment with fellow Evertonians for Michael Jones,RIP Michael🙏

Does anyone actually think Gnonto or Adams can turn this team around?
I don't in the slightest.
McNeil is a big loss and Harrispn will make us better - but if we continue with Gana Onana Doucoure and Iwobi we'll be down by Christmas.
At least 2 need to be replaced - I'd say Garner instead of Onana - and buy a replacement for Gana. Ward-Prowse would have been perfect. Gibb-White even more so. McTominay would walk into this team. We also need a solid CB. Get Maguire in on loan - or just spend what we have on him. 3 years in and we are still picking the same frauds.

Been busy today not even shocked at the result changes need to be made keane needs be out of this team cant handle pace or the pressure. We need a dcl replacement in this week before wolves maybe two. And ffs dyche play some wingers

Does anyone actually think Gnonto or Adams can turn this team around?
I don't in the slightest.
McNeil is a big loss and Harrispn will make us better - but if we continue with Gana Onana Doucoure and Iwobi we'll be down by Christmas.
At least 2 need to be replaced - I'd say Garner instead of Onana - and buy a replacement for Gana. Ward-Prowse would have been perfect. Gibb-White even more so. McTominay would walk into this team. We also need a solid CB. Get Maguire in on loan - or just spend what we have on him. 3 years in and we are still picking the same frauds.
Yes gnonto because we need width in this team, adams aswell because would do more than maupay. I would have dropped dacoure today, didnt catch it today but i would have gana garner onana as the 3 . Would be perfect to get maguire even tho cant see it hapoening

Dont think i ever watched as poor a performance from everton. Gueye has to go .!!!! RS lads i know dont even slag me anymore …awful !

That is the only way we will see change. The main problem is that people have already paid for tickets. If next Saturday the crowd waited outside until the 28th minute before going into the ground that might have an impact!!
Ive been calling for it for 2 years mate. Don't renew season tickets under this regime imo. If they sink they sink.

Just got back from the beach, time to read through everything on GOT since full time.
7B20E39E-BEA4-4AEB-AF9D-7DE61BC2E202.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.