Summer transfer window 2023

I think one more winger and striker and it's like covered in terms of numbers but not quality. If I strikethrough people he's keeping but we all know need punting it is a TINY squad lol
Unless hes gonna play 2 up top, I think DCL, Chermo and Adams will have to do, with Danjudas able to step in if needed.

But we certainly lack a Winger, assuming Gray and Dobbin go.

Unless hes gonna play 2 up top, I think DCL, Chermo and Adams will have to do, with Danjudas able to step in if needed.

But we certainly lack a Winger, assuming Gray and Dobbin go.

It depends what we think his dream formation is. Seems like it's going to be an archaic 4-4-1-1 whereas 4-3-3 would be better but then we're a little thin in the middle.

I'd say the ones I strikethroughed fall into this. Maybe even add Maupay to that. So I'd say it's a smallish squad.
I think we’ll be keeping Dele and basically getting him fit until almost January, that’d be the earliest I think he’d leave other than that I think you’re right.

Have to keep in mind too that Dyche probably has a small squad of fit players available at the minute. Coleman, Mykolenko, Harrison and McNeil are all injured at the minute and it’ll be weeks before the likes of Danjuma, DCL and probably Chermiti will be fit. There’s probably less than 20 players at the minute that could play a game.