Summer transfer window 2023

Yeah i still have horrible feeling will go for dier at spurs now after adams. I would be disapointed to see just adams and no gnonto, with both i can see the reason why but still not sold on him
Much more the kind of signing we should be making rather than splashing double that on proven rubbish.

Might have been posted already but Maguire isn't with United's travelling party to London and, as we know, his move to West Ham fell through.

Everton music intensifies
The very, very, very last thing we need is a CB.

People will say "Yeah but Keane" and I will counter "Yeah but Fullback, midfield, wingers and Strikers", all are vastly more important.

He aint coming here, we dont even have interest in him.

View attachment 223405

I do prefer nacho however I also wonder 💭 why he never gets regular run in a team!

I went on a foxes forum. A lot of their fans think there is a good player in Nacho but Rodgers handled him badly and didn't use him enough.

Many seem to rate him more than Daka who has tons of pace but a poor touch and gets knocked off the ball by centre backs a lot. Although they do think he may do well in a quick counter attacking team, which they aren't. So ... who knows.

I would prefer Nacho out of the realistic links we've had to strikers.

I went on a foxes forum. A lot of their fans think there is a good player in Nacho but Rodgers handled him badly and didn't use him enough.

Many seem to rate him more than Daka who has tons of pace but a poor touch and gets knocked off the ball by centre backs a lot. Although they do think he may do well in a quick counter attacking team, which they aren't. So ... who knows.

I would prefer Nacho out of the realistic links we've had to strikers.
Yeah my Leicester supporting mate said the main reason they went down was Rodgers playing Vardy over him…

…I countered with it actually being their [Poor language removed] defence and goalkeeper and inability to beat us but yeah