Transfer Rumour Johan Bakayoko

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who is an incredibly unfunny person I genuinely think that the wiki edits are possibly the least funny part of any transfer rumour and there's not been one that's actually any good, I'll die on this hill.
I was today years old when I learnt that Wikipedia can be edited by the general public and I'll never believe anything I ever read on the internet ever again.

That was in the League Cup wasn’t it? I still remember Ibra’s thunderbolt of a free kick to spare us at Bristol City
Indeed, I’ll never forget. Full time into penalties and he legs over to put his big jacket and someone hands him the ball to take a penalty

The tit tried to do it with the coat on only for the ref to tell him to take it off

But that Bristol goal was ‘kin rocket of a free kick

I think our board is afraid of wasting money on an “experienced striker” as they rightly should because they suck at picking them. But surely there has to be someone that can do a better job than Maupay in the bargain bin or even a young guy that can hustle bustle and do the dirty work?

I will 100 percent take this guy though every day of the week. This screams to me WE ARE TRYING TO REPLACE ALEX BARTHOLOMEW IWOBI.

Bakayoko>>>>>>>>>>Gnonto
That said there is a 0% chance we get big Bakayoko even if we dont get Willy.

Status
Not open for further replies.