2023/24 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work if you can get it. Decide you don’t fancy training but still pick up your wage. Clever fella.

The last of honesty from the club on the gray situation is another example of poor leadership in the club. Supposedly not fit yet as per dyche comments last night...yet nowhere to be seen in the training videos. Can they stop taking the fans for fools once and for all and be honest about it.

I thought Fab said he wasn't training as we were finalising a move...wasn't the hold up us not bringing in a replacement.
Hes still an Everton player. Why was he not named as a sub option yesterday. Its absolutely baffling in a side with such woeful forward options

Absolutely no common sense exists at this club anymore

Hes still an Everton player. Why was he not named as a sub option yesterday. Its absolutely baffling in a side with such woeful forward options

Absolutely no common sense exists at this club anymore
Seems to be a similar thing with Holgate?, not training with full team? Surely if you want him in shop window you keep him fit and on bench

Gray scored 12% of our league goals last year. Dyche doesn’t fancy him and wants him out. We won’t get better than Gray in our budget or at his cost.

I’d rather Dyche go first.

He hasn't - he has refused to train. I suspect the club are doing their utmost to move him on if he doesn't want to be here.

TBF he was playing for Jamaica up to middle of July so could be just a false rumour as he's well within his rights to have 2-3 weeks holiday.

You had Sky tweeting the Fulham deal had been agreed 10 days ago so I do think he'll end up there soon and was never going to feature with the two teams playing each other.

If the Fulham interest is genuine I suspect that we didn't sell him prior to Saturday to avoid him playing against us

Status
Not open for further replies.