Summer transfer window 2023

The only transfer I’m
Interested in before the season is Mr Killer of dreams Kenwright being erased from this clubs history
Agree mate every summer it's the same he's the common denominator all the briefing protracted negotiations the dysfunctional process, and their pleas of poverty mean nothing when him and his mate have mismanaged us to this position. It's criminal the lack of urgency to improve the first team, a team that stayed up by a fingernail. Arguably the squad is weaker.

Agree mate every summer it's the same he's the common denominator all the briefing protracted negotiations the dysfunctional process, and their pleas of poverty mean nothing when him and his mate have mismanaged us to this position. It's criminal the lack of urgency to improve the first team, a team that stayed up by a fingernail. Arguably the squad is weaker.

Completely agree mate, his stamp of failure is all over this club, we reek of it , he’s made us a royal laughing stock and for me there’s no bigger Kopite than boys pen William

According to Moshiri, Bill Kenwright’s contacts and acumen in the transfer window would help Everton as he worked alongside Kevin Thelwell and Sean Dyche. 6 weeks later with 1 week till the season starts and we have a pensioner who was free and a player on loan.

Every single supporter knew what was coming the second he kept him on. Even if he got 2 strikers in tomorrow (which he wont), there would not be enough time to get them ready for the first game. It is a complete and utter disgrace.

According to Moshiri, Bill Kenwright’s contacts and acumen in the transfer window would help Everton as he worked alongside Kevin Thelwell and Sean Dyche. 6 weeks later and with 1 week till the season starts and we have a pensioner who was free and a player on loan.

Every single supporter knew what was coming the second he kept him on. Even if he got 2 strikers in tomorrow (which he wont), there would not be enough time to get them ready for the first game. It is a complete and utter disgrace.
[/QUOi

When people enter Everton fc there told one thing,bills word is god,your word is bollocks , and that’s how he’s run us

Valuations mean little unless someone is actually willing to pay them; hypothetical future valuations that may never occur mean even less.

I don’t think we’d get 25 million for a youngster that can’t make it into the U21 first team tbh. Just like United aren’t going to get the 40 million that they value Maguire at.

If they actually went out to market right now, with the highest bidder acquiring the player, it’s the current English international that would achieve the higher transfer fee imo.

In 12months time that wont be the case.

…I think there has been evidence that might doubt Branthwaite loyalty to Everton @Zatara. He’s never been quoted as saying he’s determined to come back here, indeed I think he was open to a permanent move to PSV. I talk to one of his very close friends (an Evertonian by the way who has known him since being a kid) and never get the impression he thinks about anything but what’s best for him.

He thinks he’s very good, we think he’s probably right but I don’t believe he’s not set on Everton. If he comes here and plays then there’s a chance his mindset could fix on Everton but there’s just as much chance he sees it as an opportunity to step up.

This is not a definite but a calculated view.

Hes quoted as saying he would have been happy to come back and play for us in the championship if we went down. His goal is to get into our first team and hes under contract with us.

A number of positive quotes like that. Never seen anything which makes me think he wasnt eager to get into the team and play for us.

Id say he'd need to be enjoying himself as a 1st choice to then have his mind set on staying...also seeing the young players weve got in our squad and the teams potential should be enough to entice him to extend.

In a season or so we'll need to splash the cash to keep players like him and Onana happy...show them we want to compete.

I would not expect any other strikers in the window after Chermiti my chums. Remember when dear old uncle Farhad told us "We need a striker, and we will get one"? He was referring to Danjuma, and we have now signed him, so there's your striker

Didnt he say that after the Danjuma deal fell through -- which is why he agreed to the interview...

"So when Hojlund goes I'll be your first choice striker?"
"Yes absolutely El-Bilal, just pop your signature there."

I mentioned that he could play wide for them...still think thats what will happen.

Could have replaced Iwobi for us :(

Can anyone 'Honestly' say they knew anything about this 'Iling -Junior' before the sudden claims this summer !!

( And no, No computerised football game can be classed as knowledge of the lad )

Use the search function and type his name in...then you can look back

….Branthwaite is coming back here to play. He knows the interest in him from some big clubs, if he doesn’t get regular game time I’m sure he’ll push for a move in January. Posters know I like him lots but I actually have doubts he sees Everton as anything but short-term, I think his contract here finishes at the end of the season after this.

We should be extending his contract with the promise that he will be given opportunities THIS season and the rest is upto him.

Would be proper Everton that he turns into prime bekenbaur and then he won’t sign a contract next year and leaves for 10m