2022/23 Neal Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’d pay all his wages plus the parasite would then pocket a signing on fee as a free agent. Don’t give him a squad number and make him play with the U12.

Bret scored 1 but less appearances (18 or 20 depending on if you count the loan appearances)
Wright 2 in 11
Hunt 3 in 14
Bellfit 2 in 16
Maupay 1 in 27

So statistically he’s even worse from a goals perspective. I’d happily make him walk the plank first game at BMD
Do you think he'll score any goals?

He will end up at Salanatatari once they find some mugs to buy that Dia donkey.
Show them this and the deal will be done. Lies, lies and damn lies.

IMG_0406.jpeg

Ferguson (who you mentioned) scored 6 in 10 games worth of mins last season.

Id have expected 3 forward players at brighton to have been hitting 15 goals/assists quite easily with the amount of chances they created.

For Maupay, he got 10goals, 8goals and 8goals. The one thing he stood out for was being 'narky'...not his ability.

The boy Ferguson looks like he'll be one of the next emerging top forwards in the league.

Maupay looks like we made a major mistake and should have let him join Salernitana last jan.
Ferguson looks a great prospect.

As for Maupay, I tell you what he wasnt at Brighton or Brentford, a 1 in 33 striker or whatever he is here. Probably wouldnt be anywhere else either so we are doing something wrong which begs the question as to why we would sign him anyway to fill a role that he is obviously not suited to.

This is such a good point. Maybe it's not just him, but also how he's being played. Maybe.
Maybe he's just [Poor language removed].

Remember that the one goal he scored was the winner against West Ham 1-0 at home and that effectively kept us up!
I remember one game where he missed two sitters that may have sent us down ..... we have had Bernie the Bolt & Rod Bellfitt - this fella price wise is the worst I have seen clueless in the box, & not a target man either.....

Seen more go in a sweaty sock TBH..... If we can add him to any deal just to get him off the wage bill etc it will be a blessing - his control for the West Ham goal was an error & he took it well - since then nothing ......

Ellis Simms goal at Chelsea was better & we could sell him ...

Who is coming in for Maupay a man with a white stick ?

Status
Not open for further replies.