New Everton Stadium Discussion

Yeah I do actually, Arsenal and spurs have set the bench mark with fast service and quality food.

The pies are minging and soggy, how can you justify paying about £6 for that when at spurs new stadium you can literally get decent burgers or fish and chips, and that's in the away end.

Hot wok is literally what you'd get from a cheap buffet in an all inclusive holiday.
The macaroni’s soggy, the peas all mushed and the chicken tastes like wood…

Our loveable neighbours are trying to console themselves...probably without any awareness of how stupid it makes them look seeing the state of theirs.

View attachment 219961

Thanks for posting. Even with the joke Tesco signage it reminds me how utterly fantastic our new stadium will be. So much about it is just perfect. The roof, the steps at the west stand and the view you'll get from the concourse at the south stand, even the public domain at ground level. Simply brilliant.

Be interesting to know now the North West corner lower terracing is taking shape if people who thought the North stand was small still think that?

Looks pretty sizable to me.

I think everyone always knew how big it was going to be. 43 rows over 2 tiers (just 3 rows more than the Park end). Yes, it looks a reasonable size because it's over 2 steep tiers with the same height roof.

What are you on about? Someone asked a question, I responded directly. Nothing whatsoever was bitter nor childish, just a simple facts.
You get grief because you seemingly lie in wait for someone to say something that you can respond to in a cold way.
We are trying to fall in love with this place because like it or not it's our new home for several decades to come warts & all. Love can't be quantified by numbers & we know it's not a perfect stadium.

If my wife is trying on a new dress & asks if her bum looks big in this? It's a reflex to say "No dear, you look lovely". Keeps the peace regardless of the truth.

I get the feeling that if your missus asks if her bum looks big in this, you will say "Yes dear, it does" & then carry on whilst comparing her ass to her younger, more successful sisters ass.
You will be sleeping on the sofa.