New Everton Stadium Discussion

Your information is flawed & incorrect.

Grub from the wok is miles better than what’s currently on offer inside Goodison - the club could do with speaking to them about catering tbh.

I’m made up they are moving with us.

They're not moving in, it was a joke tweet.

The catering at goodison is the worst in the league so it's not really a comparison. The scouse Everton pies that looked like vomit etc.

They're not moving in, it was a joke tweet.

The catering at goodison is the worst in the league so it's not really a comparison. The scouse Everton pies that looked like vomit etc.
Are you saying the wok tweet was a joke, or your tweet was a joke, can’t tell? As far as I know the wok are moving down to near BMD mate:

Do you venture around the grounds of other clubs much to see the catering mate? I don’t think we are the worst in the league by some stretch, but it isn’t great at Goodison.

The pies are ok actually, especially the steak ones from local reputable bakers.

The hot dogs are crap and the beers and other stuff is usual overpriced garbage.

The wok grub is much nicer, well cheaper, and they do much better beers.

Are you saying the wok tweet was a joke, or your tweet was a joke, can’t tell? As far as I know the wok are moving down to near BMD mate:

Do you venture around the grounds of other clubs much to see the catering mate? I don’t think we are the worst in the league by some stretch, but it isn’t great at Goodison.

The pies are ok actually, especially the steak ones from local reputable bakers.

The hot dogs are crap and the beers and other stuff is usual overpriced garbage.

Nearly all the catering in the premier League is either overpriced, awful quality, or both.

I don't usually bother with stuff from grounds but Brighton seem to do things well

Yeah I do actually, Arsenal and spurs have set the bench mark with fast service and quality food.

The pies are minging and soggy, how can you justify paying about £6 for that when at spurs new stadium you can literally get decent burgers or fish and chips, and that's in the away end.

Hot wok is literally what you'd get from a cheap buffet in an all inclusive holiday.

Yeah I do actually, Arsenal and spurs have set the bench mark with fast service and quality food.

The pies are minging and soggy, how can you justify paying about £6 for that when at spurs new stadium you can literally get decent burgers or fish and chips, and that's in the away end.

Hot wok is literally what you'd get from a cheap buffet in an all inclusive holiday.
Are you still saying the wok aren’t moving to BMD with us?

The pies aren’t that bad at all mate, get a grip, and you can get a pie and a drink for about £7. The service at Goodison is poor and takes eons - they need to fix that.

Bit of a snob aren’t you - I wouldn’t compare the wok to the buffet on an all inclusive hols by any stretch, but I’ve had some decent food on when on holiday all inclusive as well mate.

I also want to give the club a chance to sort their offerings out in line with the clubs you mention, before I jump on them and slag it all off. Let’s see what they do first eh?

I am pleased that the wok have decided to join us down there, and I hope other businesses do the same, whilst keeping a presence in L4 if possible.

You must be the only blue who isn’t happy the wok is opening a gaff down there?

Nearly all the catering in the premier League is either overpriced, awful quality, or both.

I don't usually bother with stuff from grounds but Brighton seem to do things well
Fulham were pretty decent last time went albeit I’ve not been for 5-6 seasons now.
Lamb and mint pie was 👌🏻
First time in ages I hadn’t wanted to just throw it at one of our players.

Doesnt look very steep or intimidating on that Meis picture.
IMG_0013.jpeg