Summer transfer window 2023

Has anyone got any stats showing how many goals/assists he’s got in relation to his time on the pitch?
Almost as much as proper good elite footballers mate, nearly as good as drogba I heard

There are certain tick boxes along the way with proper signings and I think we’re coming along nicely here:
Random links everybody dismisses
Other fans saying he’s either crap or they hate us and hope he doesn’t come here
Tofeenut truth bomb
A stat or video shared so much it actually becomes annoying even if it’s good
Flight tracker
Gana Gueye picture from years ago
Word they arrived
Elaborate reveal video coming hours too late so all the hype has died
Interview where they say how great the fans are

We need someone of the ilk of Mikel Madar. Beautiful, majestic hair. Best number 9 in my lifetime. And no, don't come at me with your Ibrahima Bakayoko, Brett Angell, Oumar Niasse, Shani Tarasha, John Spencer, Enner Valencia, Lacina Traore, Joe Max-Moore, Denis Stracqualursi, et al.
In all seriousness, that is some list of "talent". I would actually struggle to rank from best to worst. And I am sure I have forgotten some obvious names
That list makes an excellent point....and fans of any club could produce their own equivalent...that the guys that make double figures season after season are really hard to come by. All we can hope when we sign someone like Iheanacho is that he doesn't join that grim roll call

Any striker is a step up from Maupay at this point, just wish they'd make any signing at this point to just settle the fanbase a bit.
6huey2.jpg

Broja is a bum - legit no better than Che Adams (and at least Adams has played some games in the last 2 years)

Che Adams has a better goalscoring record too. These Broja fanboys wind me up.
Not a fanboy of him just was rumours he could be set go on loan. That is what i can see us looking for if we want a third striker and is a har market to get real quality on loan. Is a risk with him agree

I think that's exactly what he is and that's an improvement on anything we had up front last season. We won't be signing any 20+ goals guy. If he could knock in 8 and other players were contributing as well then we might actually stay up
Good grief, we are talking about buying a buying a striker and people would be happy if we could get one that could knock in 8.

I mean I'm somewhat disappointed to be overlooked by Forest, however any player who seemingly doesn't want to play in our managers style I wouldn't want regardless. So yeah, hope he flops.
We did want him but i do think gnonto is first choice. Also think if we did get gnonto could also be another winger on loan late in window

Elanga wasn’t good enough for United, I’m happy we won’t sign him as I’m thankful we are no longer being held to ransom by teams. Look at Lingaard, we could of been stuck with him last year.

If we can shift Maupay for this other lad and get Inanacho in, then Gnonto in, then maybe shift Gray, I think that’s a decent window for us. We may even scape around at the end for another loan. My only concern then really is centre backs, Braithwaite unproven in the league, Keane too prone to mistakes, Tarky boss, and Holgate poor, Godfrey poor. I think we need another. If Mina is still free towards the end I would honestly offer him a one year deal. Why not.