Summer transfer window 2023

Iheanacho will be a good signing if it happens. I’d like to see dyche showing faith in him and being our main striker. In games where he plays more than 45 minutes he’s scored or assisted in quite a few played second fiddle to Vardy and think a fresh challenge could be what he needs should be coming into his prime and hopefully more to come from him.
I agree.

He's got good physical strength and great movement.

We’ve been linked with so many forwards but by far my favourites for style of play and potential have been Iheanacho, Danjuma and Gnonto… I’m very excited that it seems like these are the clubs favourites too and we might actually get them!

Remember, Dyche isn’t a hoofball merchant, he’s all about quick transitions from defence to attack and honestly, a counter attack with the likes of those three plus McNeil and Dom when fit sounds very dangerous

…maybe even include a reinvigorated Dele too

Iheanacho will be a good signing if it happens. I’d like to see dyche showing faith in him and being our main striker. In games where he plays more than 45 minutes he’s scored or assisted in quite a few played second fiddle to Vardy and think a fresh challenge could be what he needs should be coming into his prime and hopefully more to come from him.
He is a good player no doubt...I am just wondering if he can play as the number 9 on his own up top...every time I have seen him (which is not often at all) he seems to play better alongside another striker. Clearly dyche will play the 451 system...let's hope he can be efficient in that system

Iheanacho is a good player but not the right fit for us imo.
I think he's exactly the right fit.

It's obvious Dom is the Numero Uno CF , so to sign another he has to be able to not kick off if Dom's name is the first on the team sheet.
He will get plenty of game time and will start a fair share of games taking all the onus off Dom.
He can come in seamlessly score and assist .

He is just what we need atm.