Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,257 92.3%

• Total voters
Yes we all know what we were at one point 3 yrs ago Jesus it’s old news you sound like Simon 500mil Jordon. But we still didn’t get charged. Someone also put a slide up that our worst years are dropping off. And by next summer we will be in a healthy position.

Some fans have also said we can spend this summer

Pretty sure we have been referred to an independent comission for FFP breach.

The 20/21 we made a loss of 120 million, we need that one to drop of which will be next season. 21/22 we made a 44 million pound loss which is the last set of accounts to be published. Rumours are that the 22/23 season we should break even. So currently we are still over the 105 million pound limit but will have some leeway with Covid restrictions.

Pretty sure we have been referred to an independent comission for FFP breach.

The 20/21 we made a loss of 120 million, we need that one to drop of which will be next season. 21/22 we made a 44 million pound loss which is the last set of accounts to be published. Rumours are that the 22/23 season we should break even. So currently we are still over the 105 million pound limit but will have some leeway with Covid restrictions.
From what i read the books have all being signed off by the premier league upto 21/22. So there is something in the 44 million loss that does not sit right with them. It maybe is something to do with the stadium financing.

I get that and completely understand your logic but it doesn't support the argument that Everton has no money and can't spend any money on transfers and that the FFP/P&S issues are a tax related to the stadium. There is a lot of inconsistency there.

Because it's just a "reason" to discuss in an independent commission IMO.

We were always going to be referred. It says so in the rules. They haven't pin pointed a direct rule breach like they have City but have stated a blanket "P&S rules".

The rumour is tax related to the stadium. Which could be just questioning or clarifying what's been submitted in our financials rather a direct link to transfer etc

Personally don't think it's anything more than a "we're getting our act together" by the league flex than anything substantial.

Baffling isnt it.

But hey, its another thing for everyone to get upset over, so who cares if it makes sense.

Just remember £750m, its the answer to all of our numerical questions.

But in each year he has been here, the club got circa £150m from TV/gates etc. Plus the clean as a whistle USM cash. Sure, we paid decent money for players, but we have sold a fair few as well.

Still, wont worry my head about it, but it is bewildering to me.