Transfer Rumour Ashley Young

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, short term left back cover who’s better than what we have, we’re skint and need to spend what little money we have on a forward

I don’t really get the fume.

He’s just played 30 odd games for a team who finished seventh. We are a team who nearly got relegated two seasons on the trot.

He’s a proven, average PL player on a short term deal probably with low wages. Strikes me as a deal a player makes because they want to stay in the PL. I’m sure he could have gone to Saudi or elsewhere for more money.

3 days late to the party again that fella, how much does he charge for a subscription to his podcast again? Absolute fraud. We get the Nut for free here on GrandOldTeam.com/forum/summertransferwindow2023
Exactly, forget Fab, Joyce, Big Al and any of the regurgitation that EFCDaily posts guys, it’s not a signing until The Nut drops the hint on here.

Wait that’s what he meant by Young and Beautiful, beautiful as in Beautiful South, the band fronted by Paul HEATON

I don’t really get the fume.

He’s just played 30 odd games for a team who finished seventh. We are a team who nearly got relegated two seasons on the trot.

He’s a proven, average PL player on a short term deal probably with low wages. Strikes me as a deal a player makes because they want to stay in the PL. I’m sure he could have gone to Saudi or elsewhere for more money.

It’s because he’s 38 years old. At any moment his legs could disintegrate overnight and he’ll be next to useless, it happened with Distin at a similar age. One season he played almost every game when we finished 5th and then 3 games into the next season he was completely done and hardly played again. We really are hoping on a wing and a prayer that we can get one more full season out of him at the level he was last season, but there’s no guarantee of that whatsoever at such a big age. It’s not like he’s 33 or something. 38 is no joke for a Premier League footballer.

Exactly, forget Fab, Joyce, Big Al and any of the regurgitation that EFCDaily posts guys, it’s not a signing until The Nut drops the hint on here.

Wait that’s what he meant by Young and Beautiful, beautiful as in Beautiful South, the band fronted by Paul HEATON
Doing the bobble a disservice here IMO, he might not be always first on stuff but he’s always bang on with his info.

The Nut is just the man for signings 👏🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.